my endless blue

my endless blue

maybe in the next life, right?
Apr 22, 2023
Have you ever lost someone you love? How do you cope with that? How to deal with the feeling of "what could you two have been if it weren't for your fault"? How to sleep after that?

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Yes I'm currently going through that right now and it's hell. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry you're feeling this too. I suggest you let yourself feel the extreme pain and let it all out, whether that be crying or screaming or writing down your feelings just for yourself. Then after you get it all out, you can hopefully find something to comfort you like music or something to watch/read. It will help distract you and bring you back to thinking about yourself and your own interests instead of this person. But I know this will only make things slightly tolerable. I really hope you can find enough comfort to rest, and please be easy on yourself while going through this.

• Love
Reactions: my endless blue
my endless blue

my endless blue

maybe in the next life, right?
Apr 22, 2023
Yes I'm currently going through that right now and it's hell. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry you're feeling this too. I suggest you let yourself feel the extreme pain and let it all out, whether that be crying or screaming or writing down your feelings just for yourself. Then after you get it all out, you can hopefully find something to comfort you like music or something to watch/read. It will help distract you and bring you back to thinking about yourself and your own interests instead of this person. But I know this will only make things slightly tolerable. I really hope you can find enough comfort to rest, and please be easy on yourself while going through this.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! To be honest, I think i'll never be able to take easy on myself after all this, knowing everything was just fine and I ruined it. All the things we had, plans, favorite songs, differences and similarities are just memories now and this is killing me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! To be honest, I think i'll never be able to take easy on myself after all this, knowing everything was just fine and I ruined it. All the things we had, plans, favorite songs, differences and similarities are just memories now and this is killing me
I know it's such a terrible pain. I really wish you didn't have to blame yourself. I don't know the exact situation, but sometimes things happen where it's no one's fault at all. But I also know it's so easy to blame ourselves. Either way I really do hope you find some comfort

Reactions: my endless blue