T

Tried-tireD

Dec 19, 2022
Omfg all my plans and preparations nearly fell apart today goddammit after like 3 delays already. My dad unexpectedly came to visit which would've thrown a big fuck off monkey wrench into everything. I couldn't get my own place or a more private spot so I need to go when everyone isn't home. After analysing the daily routines of not only my own family but the fucking neighbours too I picked out a good time and day and it all nearly came crashing down.

Then I got dragged to go out with my family. And there I was trying to fit in one last playthrough of one of my favourite games, Kingdom Hearts 3 šŸ„ŗ

Could you imagine: going out on the town on a Friday night by the sea with your best buds or your lover? People who should enjoy your company, people whom you matter you? People with whom you can actually live your life? I sure as hell can't. I'm trapped with my parents, everything in my life dictated by them because I can't move out-they won't let me. I can't even make the argument "I want to live my life" because I have nothing. No friends, no partner, no purpose.

Everywhere I could fucking look was just groups of friends laughing and having fun and lovers holding hands and taking pictures together. It took every fucking fibre in my fucking being not to break down in front of my family as they don't fucking understand anything. There were a few tears but I held back everything else. Thank god I'm a good faker, nobody could tell anything was up

Oh, but what about the last time this happened? That's right, I sent my friend a message to distract from everything but now she's not part of my life anymore so I got nothing to fall back on, nobody to lean on, to talk to. How marvelous! All I could you was think about my CTB date. The only things that helped me was music and typing out this vent

But I'm going soon, so it shouldn't really matter right? Since I'll be gone anyway, so why does it still hurt so damn much. It hurts like hell. I just want it to stop. I want it to end. All of it. I never wanted to go like this. Alone. Afraid but what fucking choice do I have? I've tried. Of course I tried! It didn't work! I lost my closest friend because of this!

I just can't wait to go. I just want to go. Obviously not impulsively or I might fuck up. I fucking hate it here. I want it all to end, to stop. Please

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex, Lone_Traveler90, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I don't have much to say other than I can relate to a couple things you mentioned. Life fckn sucks, I hate it and I wish you the best. You are not alone.

Thoughts and prayers-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tried-tireD and Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, as existing can certainly be so painful and there does seem to be no real relief from suffering in this cruel world. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tried-tireD and Endex
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am so sorry. It sounds like a prison with your parents.

I wish you could find a way to leave your parents to find out if life have a better side without them. Sometimes living without the own family can be very healing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tried-tireD and Huntfish34
T

Tried-tireD

Dec 19, 2022
Thank you everyone for reading and commenting. This might be the last thing I post before I go. It really was a relief to see that there are others who are also going through rough times, making me feel a little less alone in this hell hole of a world. Thank you truly

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Indeed, that's what we are here for... eachother =)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tried-tireD