• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
So I tried partial hanging on my doorknob since it's the only area that would work easily for me, and I didn't think I found my carotid arteries, but I did start to feel like I could've been close to passing out. Right as I felt that I jumped up and gasped for breath. It's so annoying I just want to die already!!!! I wasted my 4 hours home alone trying this so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try again. What are some things that would help me be able to pass out?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I saw the thread title and my first thought was, "No, we still like you! You can hang with us!"

Seriously though, I empathize with your frustration. At least you learned something, it wasn't a total waste. Maybe next time you'll have a different response if you choose to try again. I can't give any guidance about the passing out except for maybe hyperventilating. Perhaps test hyperventilating and then compressing your cartoids.