N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
My tinnitus was finally improving after 6 months since my worsening and I wasn't in full on nightmare mode, I was able to focus on other things, I was able to be in a quiet room and it was bearable instead of nonstop panic, Iforgot the suffering and became too confident and took my prescription amphetamine for the first time in a year, my tinnitus has been back to square one since.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tera_forest, outrider567, annointed_towers and 4 others
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
My tinnitus was finally improving after 6 months since my worsening and I wasn't in full on nightmare mode, I was able to focus on other things, I was able to be in a quiet room and it was bearable instead of nonstop panic, Iforgot the suffering and became too confident and took my prescription amphetamine for the first time in a year, my tinnitus has been back to square one since.
I've never had tinnitus but always have been scared of it since I'm in the metal scene. I really hope you do recover and I think if it got better once it could get better again like you said your medication probably disrupted whatever progress you had so now it needs to heal.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, it's horrible how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, existence is just too cruel.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I've never had tinnitus either, but it seems like terrible suffering. I really hope it gets better for you.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I've had it as of May this year. In my right ear. I miss the sound of silence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and annointed_towers
U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
I've had since fall of last year since my ear was damaged, it is like listening to screaming cicadas in my ears day and night. It gets slightly better if I sleep(which is increasingly becoming less and less possible) and every loud noise throughout the day dials it up. I have to wear over the ear headphones or earplugs just to stack dishes. Silence for me is gone and it's never coming back. That day that I damaged my ears I broke down crying because I knew in that moment that nerve damage is forever, it was just one more automatic life sentence that would be added to my list. I understand your pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and outrider567
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I was listening to this guy the other night called Peter Studenik, he managed to cure his tinnitus. He wrote a book but you can listen to some of his conversations for free

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
im sorry, tinnitus is hell