• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

raindrinker30

Feb 2, 2023
I have a rare problem that is really annoying, I think I must have given myself some kind of brain damage. For about a year now I have not been able to feel sleepy and I'm also unable to feel drunk no matter how much I drink, I guess they must be related mechanisms in the brain. When this first started I didn't sleep for 8 days but then managed to start sleeping again but can no longer enter the hypnogogic state. This is really distressing for me and made my insomnia much worse.

I don't know the exact cause of this but I overdosed on several medications. Firstly I was taking 4 x 7.5 mg zopiclone almost every night for over 6 months. Then one day I took an overdose of 20 dihydrocodeine pills (I think it was dihydrocodeine but I can't remember). Then later I had 28 x 2mg diazepam pills. I'm sure one of these things caused this condition but the condition seems to have started the night when I drank 7 cups of strong coffee, which triggered this condition.

I was thinking it might be something to do with GABA receptors but it's been about a year now and I guess it should have recovered as new receptors are always produced.

I experiment occasionally now trying to get drunk but it doesn't work. I used to be able to get drunk easily before this happened but now I can drink half a bottle of whisky and have no drunk feeling, although I can feel some slight effects in the rest of my body, but my brain doesn't feel drunk at all.

I don't really have much of a life and this condition makes me not want to live anymore because feeling tired and drunk are such fundamental things in society. I am thinking of applying to Pegasos in the future and am worried the N they use might not work on me as it works on GABA receptors. It might still work though and I've had surgery since developing this condition and the general anaesthetic worked.

Does anyone know anything I can do to fix this condition? Is it worth going to the doctors and telling them about this? I doubt there is anything they can do as I've never heard of this condition before.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
God, that sucks. Yeah I'd definitely go to a doctor about that. You can't live like this, it's crippling. It might not be what you expect, anyway. It's also worth getting a second opinion, always.