• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

grimoutlook

Mar 31, 2023
Jumping and hanging are out since my SI will definitely kick in. Cant get a hold of charcoal, and can't get a hold of any sort of drug. Inert gas seems possible since I might be able to get a hold of helium, I have a plastic bag to put over my head and tape so that helium doesn't leak, and I should have some sort of tube to connect the plastic bag with the helium container. Only problem is that if I don't make the contraption correctly I could end up failing. Are there any other ways I can CTB with limited resources and without pain?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
G

grimoutlook

Mar 31, 2023
  • Hugs
Gotstobegoodstuff

Gotstobegoodstuff

Apr 1, 2023
I'm also planning on using the gas method, am worried the bag will fail - I've concluded I'd somehow attach a oxygen mask to the hoes connected to the cylinder, over here helium is expensive but as well over here debt doesn't fall onto your family members.. ahem.
Personally - no drug has been able to kill me so far, drugs are a very if situation unless you know where to get the right stuff - even then I've survived, once I was hospitalized after having most of my organs fail multiple times over a 48 hour period - that was with aspirin and amlodipine mixed with whatever was in the cupboard
lastly I also tried the lil peep method mixed with opium, I'm still alive. I probably should go share my little swimmers to the swimmer bank just to spread my dna of un-kill-able druggie genes (jk)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Go to the inert gas megathread or read the pph in the resources section. And ask every question about inertgas in the megathread. There are clever people which will help you.
You will find here
You wil find here

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Gotstobegoodstuff
G

grimoutlook

Mar 31, 2023
Go to the inert gas megathread or read the pph in the resources section. And ask every question about inertgas in the megathread. There are clever people which will help you.
You will find here
Thank you for the info, I am currently checking out other methods
I'm also planning on using the gas method, am worried the bag will fail - I've concluded I'd somehow attach a oxygen mask to the hoes connected to the cylinder, over here helium is expensive but as well over here debt doesn't fall onto your family members.. ahem.
Personally - no drug has been able to kill me so far, drugs are a very if situation unless you know where to get the right stuff - even then I've survived, once I was hospitalized after having most of my organs fail multiple times over a 48 hour period - that was with aspirin and amlodipine mixed with whatever was in the cupboard
lastly I also tried the lil peep method mixed with opium, I'm still alive. I probably should go share my little swimmers to the swimmer bank just to spread my dna of un-kill-able druggie genes (jk)
Ah I see. Thank you for sharing your story

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Dubito