Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I can't stand the clique that runs the site. They have repeatedly treated me in an unacceptable manner. I think I'm leaving. When I do, I'll be going toward an demographic that up until now I'd not bothered to connect with. These mods (who btw never tell me who they are when the remove my messaging for "antisemitism") are well demonstrating that certain tropes are accurate.

I'll miss some of you. Others, not so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset Limited, death137, waitingforrest and 11 others
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
Sorry to see you go. Take care of yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, PreussenBlueJay, Foresight and 3 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves, miserableforever, HowNowBrownCow and 4 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
These mods (who btw never tell me who they are when the remove my messaging for "antisemitism") are well demonstrating that certain tropes are accurate.
I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts here but I'm curious to know what your comments were about?

Reactions: houseofleaves and Manaaja
D

Deleted member 8975

I can't stand the clique that runs the site. They have repeatedly treated me in an unacceptable manner. I think I'm leaving. When I do, I'll be going toward an demographic that up until now I'd not bothered to connect with. These mods (who btw never tell me who they are when the remove my messaging for "antisemitism") are well demonstrating that certain tropes are accurate.

I'll miss some of you. Others, not so much.
:/ what's the matter what happened?

Reactions: Manaaja
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Like the anti-Semitism you DM'd me calling them "Jew mods"?

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: odradek, houseofleaves, RetroChaos and 17 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

Reactions: houseofleaves and Depressed Cat
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
What does that mean?
It means I'll be in contact with people who are aware of certain realities and permit discussions about forbidden topics.
What kind of comment was that? LOL
A comment made in anger that was rude...but the punishment did not fit the crime.

View attachment 89034
I consider you to be severely indoctrinated and I'm surprised that you found "jew mods" more offensive than me calling your religion ridiculous. Since you don't want to talk to me I've put you on ignore. If you decide you want to talk to me find a way of letting that known, otherwise enjoy your satanism.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Dysgenic Pup
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
"Jew mods"?!? Hahahahaha 😂🤣

Here is the apartment of Alexei Venediktov, the editor of once independent Ekho Moskvy radio station. He expressed his opposition to Poo-tin's genocidal invasion of Ukraine. Russkie criminals left the severed head of a pig in front of his door, and stuck a Ukrainian crest with the word Judensau (Jewish pig) on it

FOoUkP1XoAIvw2a

The sheer hatred Russkies (ethnic Russians) have toward Jews is well known! In fact, Russkies seem to absolutely hate everyone but themselves and their loyal lackeys like Serbs. They hate other Slavs who are free of Russkie imperialism even more than they hate the West, and they have even more contempt for non-Slavic minority ethnicities of Russia.

It's no secret that Russkies are recruiting the vilest fascist-Nazi swine as well as filthy commie pigs in the West and elsewhere, in order to push their satanic narrative in the ongoing genocidal invasion of Ukraine.

Russkies and their useful idiots elsewhere have been shocked senseless by the heroic fight put up by the courageous Ukrainian warriors in repelling the barbaric, cowardly Russian war criminal invaders on their soil. They've also been stunned by the collective sanctions imposed by the civilised West & civilised East and by the pullout of civilised companies from Poo-tin's mafiocratic Russian Federation.

It's no wonder at all that Russkies and their useful idiots are now going on a wild spree of rabid anti-Semitic hatred everywhere. Poo-tin even poisoned Jewish Russian mafiocrat Roman Abramovitch who is trying to promote talks to end the diabolical invasion.

"Jew mods", eh? Hahahahaha 😂🤣

Last edited:
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022

Here is the apartment of Alexei Venediktov, the editor of once independent Ekho Moskvy radio station. He expressed his opposition to Poo-tin's genocidal invasion of Ukraine. Russkie criminals left the severed head of a pig in front of his door, and stuck a Ukrainian crest with the word Judensau (Jewish pig) on it

View attachment 89243

The sheer hatred Russkies (ethnic Russians) have toward Jews is well known! In fact, Russkies seem to absolutely hate everyone but themselves and their loyal lackeys like Serbs. They hate other Slavs who are free of Russkie imperialism even more than they hate the West, and they have even more contempt for non-Slavic minority ethnicities of Russia.

It's no secret that Russkies are recruiting the vilest fascist-Nazi swine as well as filthy commie pigs in the West and elsewhere, in order to push their satanic narrative in the ongoing genocidal invasion of Ukraine.

Russkies and their useful idiots elsewhere have been shocked senseless by the heroic fight put up by the courageous Ukrainian warriors in repelling the barbaric, cowardly Russian war criminal invaders on their soil. They've also been stunned by the collective sanctions imposed by the civilised West & civilised East and by the pullout of civilised companies from Poo-tin's mafiocratic Russian Federation.

It's no wonder at all that Russkies and their useful idiots are now going on a wild spree of rabid anti-Semitic hatred everywhere. Poo-tin even poisoned Jewish Russian mafiocrat Roman Abramovitch who is trying to promote talks to end the diabolical invasion.

Chill out man

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk, odradek, houseofleaves and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

View attachment 89243

Fucking hell man are you going to do this in every thread or what

View attachment 89034
Very interested to know if the name you redacted is who l think it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, NearlyIrrelevantCake and GentleJerk
T

ThePaleWhiteLight

Mar 28, 2022
The Russians and the Ukrainians suck shit. Yeah, Putin's had his hands in every right-wing regime in the West over the last decade - and the Zelenesky government funded and armed, with CIA assistance, the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion. Fuck them both (along with all capitalist nation-states). Murderous thugs all

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited, miserableforever, Red Scare and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: wljourney, Someone123, RetroChaos and 11 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Once again btw it's very interesting to see those who routinely demand their free speech to spout offensive bullshit is unimpeded by the Woke Brigade of Triggered Snowflakes get so fucking prissy about someone faving a post which disagrees with their own bullshit, l really wish the people who demand everyone else grows a thicker skin to accommodate their revolting output would grow one of their own.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Skathon, littlelungs and 2 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
When I do, I'll be going toward an demographic that up until now I'd not bothered to connect with. These mods (who btw never tell me who they are when the remove my messaging for "antisemitism") are well demonstrating that certain tropes are accurate.
What????
What?!?!?!
Oh Jesus THAT guy again
The Russians and the Ukrainians suck shit. Yeah, Putin's had his hands in every right-wing regime in the West over the last decade - and the Zelenesky government funded and armed, with CIA assistance, the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion. Fuck them both (along with all capitalist nation-states). Murderous thugs all
WHAT????
Once again btw it's very interesting to see those who routinely demand their free speech to spout offensive bullshit is unimpeded by the Woke Brigade of Triggered Snowflakes get so fucking prissy about someone faving a post which disagrees with their own bullshit, l really wish the people who demand everyone else grows a thicker skin to accommodate their revolting output would grow one of their own.
What the actual fuck is this thread?

Is this the good moment for me to find out how the report button works?

• Yay!
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, odradek, houseofleaves and 16 others
S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
Is this the good moment for me to find out how the report button works?
This is kind of off topic now, but I can't recommend reporting posts on here tbh. I only did it once and it seems to me like the mods will just edit the reported post or delete it. This is something that I don't understand because it just protects the poster from criticism and does nothing about the forum culture on here that allows people to post offensive content in the first place.
If you have a problem with someone on here I think it's best to call them out personally or to just ignore it, unless it's something so obviously offensive that it would warrant a hard ban.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
This is kind of off topic now
I struggle to define what would be on topic here, so I guess this is fine.
I only did it once and it seems to me like the mods will just edit the reported post or delete it. This is something that I don't understand because it just protects the poster from criticism and does nothing about the forum culture on here that allows people to post offensive content in the first place.
Well, I'm not sure how else forum culture can be affected, other than deleting offensive posts and banning users, tbh. Criticizing users that are actually genuinely problematic would only make the problem worse in most cases. Even I probably wouldn't be affected by being called out by a random user about anything, other than maybe briefly arguing my case for why I was right in the first place, and I'm not exactly a conflict-seeking personality. But yeah, I kind of get your point
just ignore it
maybe reporting really is pointless.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, houseofleaves, Sunset Limited and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Have the Bolsheviks infiltrated SS? Is the Russian assault on Ukraine just a front?

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Feeding Pigeons, fox_wannabe and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Have the Bolsheviks infiltrated SS?
LOL. I'd suggest blaming it on Soviet spies whenever the threads derail into complete insanity (or are complete insanity right from the first post), but I'm afraid there are left-wing users that are sensitive about their political identity and wouldn't appreciate the joke.

• Yay!
Reactions: Depressed Cat
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
LOL. I'd suggest blaming it on Soviet spies whenever the threads derail into complete insanity (or are complete insanity right from the first post), but I'm afraid there are left-wing users that are sensitive about their political identity and wouldn't appreciate the joke.
Leftists placed a statue of Lenin in the state of Washington, I think. Lol silly

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
After centuries of injustice, the Jewish people are now standing up for themselves.

Artworks 000021756176 ezla3u t500x500

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Depressed Cat
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
The f is going on? Ukraine? Mods? Jews?

Reactions: houseofleaves, RetroChaos, twinpeaks and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I don't know what to say... It's like some sort of SS moshpit in here, but I'm stuck at the gate looking for my dropped tickets.

• Yay!
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, houseofleaves, Al Cappella and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'd advise you all to Jews your words more carefully. Anne Frankly, it's disrespectful.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Feeding Pigeons, OldDrummer and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.