• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
It's driving me nuts! My delivery date changed from April 4 to 5, and I can't connect to a real person from their Postal Service, because AI can't connect me with a live person, because I don't remember my French! I tried to chat, but it was all in French. I studied that language when I was 13. I don't know it anymore. Arrrgh! I'll just take a bunch of Benadryls and grab Kali to go to bed with me. Why is this so fucking hard? Goddamit!

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredangelgirl, Rogue Proxy, Dead Meat and 4 others
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Hahahah, same happens when I order something over online and I just can't sleep or I keep checking the tracker to see where my package is at, don't worry, it'll get there soon enough.

After all, the universe has decided to punish us for not being patient, so if you're impatient, time will just move slower, go listen to music or watch a movie or listen to a boring documentary so you can fall asleep to it, that's what I do but instead of documentaries I listen to youtube videos where an old/middle-aged man talks about space and etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Hahahah, same happens when I order something over online and I just can't sleep or I keep checking the tracker to see where my package is at, don't worry, it'll get there soon enough.

After all, the universe has decided to punish us for not being patient, so if you're impatient, time will just move slower, go listen to music or watch a movie or listen to a boring documentary so you can fall asleep to it, that's what I do but instead of documentaries I listen to youtube videos where an old/middle-aged man talks about space and etc.
I'll grab Kali and put my Rainstorm sound on my phone app. My sleep schedule is so fucked these days, it doesn't matter when I sleep. I used to wake up at 6am, and go to sleep around 10pm, sometimes a little earlier. No more, since my depression has got it claws into me. I sleep when I'm tired. Now, I'm going to bed. Night-Night, everybody!

Reactions: tiredangelgirl
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
It's driving me nuts! My delivery date changed from April 4 to 5, and I can't connect to a real person from their Postal Service, because AI can't connect me with a live person, because I don't remember my French! I tried to chat, but it was all in French. I studied that language when I was 13. I don't know it anymore. Arrrgh! I'll just take a bunch of Benadryls and grab Kali to go to bed with me. Why is this so fucking hard? Goddamit!
What source did you order from?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so frustrated, it really does seem like in this world planning to die certainly is so complicated but anyway I wish you the best.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I'll grab Kali and put my Rainstorm sound on my phone app. My sleep schedule is so fucked these days, it doesn't matter when I sleep. I used to wake up at 6am, and go to sleep around 10pm, sometimes a little earlier. No more, since my depression has got it claws into me. I sleep when I'm tired. Now, I'm going to bed. Night-Night, everybody!
Can I just say, Kali is adorable! I hope you have it figured out who will take care of her.

• Hugs
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Waiting to get an order is the worst, especially in these kinda cases 🥲 I happen to speak French, so if you need help communicating with them, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll help you out. Hope it will arrive soon 💜

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
What source did you order from?
IC
Can I just say, Kali is adorable! I hope you have it figured out who will take care of her.
I'm hoping my friend, Diane, will get her set up. I haven't asked her, because I don't want to alert anybody to my plans. I already had the cops out here doing a welfare check. That was the doing of my daughter, I suspect. She has it in for me and probably hoped the cops would search my house and find weed. They didn't come in my house and I don't have any weed. I haven't told anybody of my plan, and I don't plan to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w, tiredangelgirl and Yahwa
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
IC

I'm hoping my friend, Diane, will get her set up. I haven't asked her, because I don't want to alert anybody to my plans. I already had the cops out here doing a welfare check. That was the doing of my daughter, I suspect. She has it in for me and probably hoped the cops would search my house and find weed. They didn't come in my house and I don't have any weed. I haven't told anybody of my plan, and I don't plan to.
the delivery time estimate is usually from my own experience and what I've seen here about a week longer than reality. You should have it by the weekend I'd guess

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
the delivery time estimate is usually from my own experience and what I've seen here about a week longer than reality. You should have it by the weekend I'd guess
I hope so. I keep obsessing about it. I'm going to distract myself with some yard work. I need to trim some trees and mow my back yard. My landlord is going to have enough to deal with, next week, after I'm gone. I can at least have the yard looking nice. My next-door neighbor mows my front yard, when he mows his. He's one of those go-getter Tesla bros, but super friendly. He knocked on my door one evening, shortly after Mark died. I stormed up to the front door, yelling, "Who the fuck is that?!" He was on the porch and said,"It's just me, Rush. I wanted to tell you you left the lights on, in your car. I didn't want your battery to die." I felt so bad and profusely apologized. He said, "Don't worry about it! And you said the right thing. You're alone now and have a right to be suspicious of a knock on your door at night."

My landlord and his assistant are really good people, supremely kind to me after my husband died last April. I've lived here 10 years and, according to him, am his favorite tenant. He forgave my March rent and didn't raise the rent for my renewal, due in April. Rent for a property like mine is going through the roof, where I live, but I pay less than $1,000 a month for a single-family home on a quiet street, two bedrooms. I use one bedroom as an office/den.

Sorry to ramble. My brain is all over the place these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w, tiredangelgirl and Yahwa
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I hope so. I keep obsessing about it. I'm going to distract myself with some yard work. I need to trim some trees and mow my back yard. My landlord is going to have enough to deal with, next week, after I'm gone. I can at least have the yard looking nice. My next-door neighbor mows my front yard, when he mows his. He's one of those go-getter Tesla bros, but super friendly. He knocked on my door one evening, shortly after Mark died. I stormed up to the front door, yelling, "Who the fuck is that?!" He was on the porch and said,"It's just me, Rush. I wanted to tell you you left the lights on, in your car. I didn't want your battery to die." I felt so bad and profusely apologized. He said, "Don't worry about it! And you said the right thing. You're alone now and have a right to be suspicious of a knock on your door at night."

My landlord and his assistant are really good people, supremely kind to me after my husband died last April. I've lived here 10 years and, according to him, am his favorite tenant. He forgave my March rent and didn't raise the rent for my renewal, due in April. Rent for a property like mine is going through the roof, where I live, but I pay less than $1,000 a month for a single-family home on a quiet street, two bedrooms. I use one bedroom as an office/den.

Sorry to ramble. My brain is all over the place these days.
Ramble all you like, it's why we are all here. It sounds like you have good people around you despite what your plans are. It's better than most have it I guess. When I was with my family we seemed to benefit from our landlady with the rent on our house, she did put it up but it's a lot less than the houses up for rent in the same area by £200 or so. She knows were good tenants and also, no one wants a knock at the door at any hour 😂

• Love
Reactions: nonialabaster and Yahwa
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Ramble all you like, it's why we are all here. It sounds like you have good people around you despite what your plans are. It's better than most have it I guess. When I was with my family we seemed to benefit from our landlady with the rent on our house, she did put it up but it's a lot less than the houses up for rent in the same area by £200 or so. She knows were good tenants and also, no one wants a knock at the door at any hour 😂
Scared the Bejesus out of me, when the cops knocked on my door. I'm so thankful that they were women and didn't demand to come into my house. My house is a mess. Depression fucks with you, and self-care is out the window.

I'm glad that that your rent hasn't increased, by too much.

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Scared the Bejesus out of me, when the cops knocked on my door. I'm so thankful that they were women and didn't demand to come into my house. My house is a mess. Depression fucks with you, and self-care is out the window.

I'm glad that that your rent hasn't increased, by too much.
Well I'm no longer in that house any more. My lifes done now. Too difficult to rebuild, I have a good poker face but the depression I've had since being 11-12 is here to last. So I dont worry about the rent haha

The police know they cant come in to your property anyway and my experience in the UK, the police, make or female have been respectful to me in all honesty. I'm not one to be throwing punches or calling names though, I'm quite placid. I'm planning to go this weekend with my SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Yahwa and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Well I'm no longer in that house any more. My lifes done now. Too difficult to rebuild, I have a good poker face but the depression I've had since being 11-12 is here to last. So I dont worry about the rent haha

The police know they cant come in to your property anyway and my experience in the UK, the police, make or female have been respectful to me in all honesty. I'm not one to be throwing punches or calling names though, I'm quite placid. I'm planning to go this weekend with my SN
You are exactly right. I'd like to stay in contact with you. You seem like you've got it sorted. I wish a safe passage for you. The last few day get weird, don't they?

Reactions: Tartuffe
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
u are exactly right. I'd like to stay in contact with you. You seem like you've got it sorted. I wish a safe passage for you. The last few day get weird, don't they?
I PMd you if you wanna chat

tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
i'm not looking forward to the mixed emotions the days before I ctb. ordered sn from the same source a few days ago and i'm so excited for it to arrive. I hope the feelings of readiness I have now last for when it arrives.

give kali a hug from me 🥰

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yahwa and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
i'm not looking forward to the mixed emotions the days before I ctb. ordered sn from the same source a few days ago and i'm so excited for it to arrive. I hope the feelings of readiness I have now last for when it arrives.

give kali a hug from me 🥰
I will. Thank you! She is the most huggy kitty I've ever had. My dear departed Kristen would come into our bed and "Flop on Pop." He was her human, and I didn't mind it. Kristen popped my hot water bottle, one day, when my panky was attacking me. She'd been on my tummy, protecting me while I was sick. I guess she felt the water bottle, and got pissed off at it! She just curled right up against me. I had to yell for Mark to come and help me get free from the wet sheets. We had a good laugh about it, later.

Kali is different. She'll come to me, when I call her. Even if I'm asleep, I'll wake up with her paws on my face or her back nestled into my back. She is a sweet baby. And she loves hugs. Most kitties don't like them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Sparr0w and Yahwa