• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
For all my sweet tooth people, what are your favorite Candy/Sweets?
Lets share them in here!
nerds.png

R.97b69c1bff449ef4a8d7cbfcdc0ee4f4

OIP.ty3In6WkiOwlgg3owdPPpwHaJ4

OIP.BJLLZFv_SliGrmRW7TdDzwHaFj

ecd755679271d0ee3d2b1b35494de27b.jpg

stickofrockiStock.jpg

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I love the milk choc flavor of this but their so thin, I can never bring myself to pay so much for so little even though they're down right delicious lol
I most get Lindt and Anthon Berg. Can't stand cheap desserts.

Reactions: GripMaxxing
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Galletas principe de beukelaer chocolate formato 20 paquetes
1TqX 900

this last one is a sort of artisan cookie but fried instead of oven.
(several local chefs just died due this rude and very, very, very general description). God help me. The ones who doesn't died due offense are chasing me, they want me bad things)

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Zagnut: Its main ingredients are peanut butter and toasted coconut.
Hell yeah! lack of milk choc to blend the flavors though but i'll take one!
Introducing Australia's national treasure-grade biscuit brand
View attachment 74542

Comes in many flavours...
View attachment 74543
...and that's not all!

First part of you post: I'd love to try this Ausie chocolate crack you guys praise so highly.

Second part of your post: :mmm: although... the scones and cream could be really nice to snack on

Last edited:
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
7748ADAD 7A48 49DF A9E0 864E21609CA7
Xanax...just kidding...but probably not.

I used to be more into sweet stuff in the past - but I still like those 2 things:

7601B1B6 9945 4813 97DE 070674B57248 2031CB59 7A8C 43D7 B93E 888C8C3A31EE
1. vegan caramel pudding
2. some dark chocolate from my favorite (and thankfully expensive) brand - don't have it that often

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
View attachment 74547

this last one is a sort of artisan cookie but fried instead of oven.
(several local chefs just died due this rude and very, very, very general description). God help me. The ones who doesn't died due offense are chasing me, they want me bad things)
Those fried cookies look goood, my only request would be choc chips inside of them! what's the country of origin?

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
View attachment 74548
Xanax...just kidding...but probably not.

I used to be more into sweet stuff in the past - but I still like those 2 things:

View attachment 74549View attachment 74550
1. vegan caramel pudding
2. some dark chocolate from my favorite (and thankfully expensive) brand - don't have it that often
My medical candy of choice is arguably worse than Xan so hey, not joking but joking too lol! currently trying to fill the addiction with something else, hence the thread :haha:

1. Caramel anything and i'm down! that looks legit good, especially with some shortbread or something dipped inside! yum!
2. I notice most people that like dark choc tend to only go for the expensive stuff. I only indulge in dark choc if i'm cooking with it, on its own it's too rich and sickly for me
View attachment 74552View attachment 74553View attachment 74554
Honestly, there is so much more sweets and candies that I like, but these were the first that came to mind.
Mint Areo! oh boy, this with a mug of hot chocolate is just :heart:

And those swedish berries! nothing is more satisfying than chewing on those juicy bad boys when you're blazed with cotton mouth. Maynards make tasty ass gummy sweets.

Last edited:
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
I generally prefer chocolate to sweets.
And i'll generally have both of what you posted please!
i love choc after a meal, sweets when i just need some energy. unless i'm stoned, in which case it's a sugar deathmatch and diabetes is tea baggin' the entire lobby.

View attachment 74579
I do not care for regular oreos that much but I really like the chocolate bars.
View attachment 74580
1. Cadbury's do put out some decent collabo-bars, and Oreo is one of them! i like those fresh out of the fridge, nice and cool!
2. You know what time it is! I feel like that filling just wouldn't taste the same if the egg wasn't cadbury chocolate. it leaves the perfect aftertaste for something that sweet

Reactions: GripMaxxing
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I love tamarind candies, unfortunately if you are not Mexican you probably don't like them. You can look for "European/American tries mexican snacks" and nobody will like tamarind candies U.u

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
LOL Look at this guy. Coming into MY thread with that fancy smancy dessert...
Am i supposed to be impressed? you think that's gonna woo me with that gif? well?? Do I look cheap to you @AtMostOkay ??

Strawberrys + choc/cream/sugar = always delicious!

I love tamarind candies, unfortunately if you are not Mexican you probably don't like them. You can look for "European/American tries mexican snacks" and nobody will like tamarind candies U.u
I won't lie, the packaging and the colour of that first one already looks.. kinda off putting, i'd have to try it, but i'm curious lol
Oh Crap! pack it up folks. Threads over! Might aswell go home!
giphy.gif

@ClownMe came through with the God Tier sweets. Sour Worms :love:
Mints are more than welcome my man.
Personally, these have to be the greatest mints for me.

OIP.k6PEeMsbiyJJMW2S-NDL3AHaE3

Soft & Chewy so you can snack on them like sweets, but full of sweet spearmint flavour to keep your breath fresh!

POLO-01.jpg

But we can't discuss mints without mentioning these classics! ^

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your jar upon my hand is my spoon, so intimate that when I fall asleep your lid closes."

57ed05bea98bceae5f0eaada26b69cee6c61471d3030f7123d212844a35eba04

Last edited:
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your jar upon my hand is my spoon, so intimate that when I fall asleep your lid closes."
This reads like strangely translated French symbolist poetry. "La marmelade de Mallarmé"

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

...and then the arrows of our desire rewrote speech and I took the kiss of chocolate from his mouth and his spark took life on my tongue and there are no more words just the sensual world just one long luscious kiss and then another...

Untitled design 87 800x445 1