• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I'm new here

Please excuse me if my english is not so good, it is not my native language and I'm having a hard time with languages. Unfortunately, I find nothing comparable in my country, which is why I have come to you now.

and that's why I ask the same time if you can recommend topics (with link) from the forum, which I must necessarily look at?

since I can't work so fluently because of the language and I also have to work with a translator, that takes a lot of time which I can't just check in everywhere.
I'm mainly interested in getting to know methods that are fast, reliable and, at best, painless. possible to carry out at home

I would like to go as fast as possible, but I do not want to act rashly.
I'm not afraid of the dead, but I'm afraid that something will go wrong and I have an even worse life than I have. that I am patronized, end up in hospital or suffer physical harm.

I've already invested a lot of thoughts and I would love to take N or shoot myself, but unfortunately I can not do both:'(

evnetuell yes you have good ideas and can help me:smiling:

p.s if anyone here speaks German, I would be glad if we somehow in the language can exchange, it would make a lot easier

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hi Lilith. If you look near the top of main forum (not the "off topic" section) there's a thread called List of Resources, full of very informative links. Down in the book section of the list is a link to the Peaceful Pill Handbook, which is an excellent place to start your research. Have a good browse!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lilith666 and Circles
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
Thank you very much, then I will read there

because the book, do you happen to know how to translate pdf-file?