D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
I'm wondering. If I have lots of 2mg Dilaudid pills, can you overdose on that? I remember getting IV Dilaudid after surgery and feeling so good. Sorry if this is a dumb question. This just fell into my lap unexpectedly and I remember how nice the IV version felt. Maybe I'd just throw them up. (There's a lot). But maybe not. Just wanting to know if anyone knows about this. Man. That would be such a peaceful way.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Why not research this method by your own efforts?

Last edited:
Reactions: myopybyproxy and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Dude we were just talking about this in chat. I overdosed on 2 k8 (8 mg) and had a NDE. Fuck yeah you can overdose on Dilaudid.
@ImsooDone1N

Reactions: outrider567
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Dude we were just talking about this in chat. I overdosed on 2 k8 (8 mg) and had a NDE. Fuck yeah you can overdose on Dilaudid.
@ImsooDone1N
I would like to know more about your experience. Sounds interesting.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Y

U can pm me whenever you have the ability too.
I just got approved for membership so I guess it will take awhile before I can pm.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I wish I had a lot of 2mg dilaudid... it is a very strong opiate. Do your research on it.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm wondering. If I have lots of 2mg Dilaudid pills, can you overdose on that? I remember getting IV Dilaudid after surgery and feeling so good. Sorry if this is a dumb question. This just fell into my lap unexpectedly and I remember how nice the IV version felt. Maybe I'd just throw them up. (There's a lot). But maybe not. Just wanting to know if anyone knows about this. Man. That would be such a peaceful way.
Story on YouTube about a 58 yr old treated by a doctor, patient died--He got 10 mg of Intraenously,which is the same as 25 mg of oral Diauldid

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
you can overdose on anything

the question you are likely asking is if it is lethal

the answer is yes - opioids are lethal in overdose, which you would have found out from a simple google search

D

Drkrzr

Dec 13, 2021
I asked this question last December. I think I was hoping that if I asked the worst question, it would snap me out of it But it didn't. Things are worse. Pain is worse. Damn, I don't want to go.
But I can't keep this up. Just being, doing a day, existing, is so painful.
I have all that Dilaudid from December plus about 30 Xanax. I'm hoping if I take it all at once, it will absorb enough before I might get sick?

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
@ImsooDone1N
And that being said, DO you know where I can secure a lethal amount of this delightful substance? I'm only asking for a neighbor!

B

bluesync

Oct 30, 2023
I did a lot of dilaudid myself so ill say that yes you can od on it but you have to take everything you have at once. The strongest high i had were when i did a tolerance break for a while and took a shit load. And opiods od seems to me like the least painful and least scary way to die, the hardest part is just the couple seconds where you have to actually decide to take all the pills but then for the next couple hours youll just feel good until you start falling asleep for short periods of time and at one point you just wont wake up.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
You can overdose on almost anything. You can overdose on water. You can overdose on soy sauce. You can certianly overdose on Dilaudid. I am not sure on the LD50 dose. However, generally speaking, to OD on anything, you need a lot more than you think you need. Except fentanyl. That stuff will kill you in tiny amounts.