• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive been having an excessive amount of dreams/nightmares lately and im tired of it. i just want it to stop. i just woke up from another nightmare (this one id rather not go into :mmm: )

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't know how to stop them but I was so fed up with nightmares and nonsense dreams that I dida research about lucid dreams and now, sometimes, I can control what I dream at least.
If you write down every single dream on a notebook as soon as you wake up, you'll start remembering them with more details and being able to control them.

Maybe you'll be able to dream of something nice at least. If you wanna know more about this stuff I'll share the videos I watched lol.

Reactions: sebasto
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Self-recognizance to realize you're dreaming and willpower to change the dream or wake up. Sometimes I can just conjure up a rocket launcher or weapon to destroy whatever is scaring me. Other times I'm paralyzed and/or screaming in real life so that my wife wakes me up.

Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah
eclipse

eclipse

Apr 14, 2021
Drinking heavily makes my dreams just some random garbage, with a tendency to not even remember any dreams at all after waking up. Going to sleep sober will most likely result in unpleasant dreams that can leave me gutted for days. Not sure I'd recommend getting pissed as the best method to get rid of them, but it works for me.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Certain medications I think. I take quetiapine at night and hardly ever dream.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Cannabis edibles before sleeping. Tinctures and oils may also help as long as they have THC.

This substance has a very interesting side effect, it suppresses a part of the sleep cycle in which dreams happen, so you probably won't be dreaming at all when you take it by night.

It has helped me tremendously, since I'm one of the people who can wake up crying after a particularly strong dream.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Cannabis edibles before sleeping. Tinctures and oils may also help as long as they have THC.

This substance has a very interesting side effect, it suppresses a part of the sleep cycle in which dreams happen, so you probably won't be dreaming at all when you take it by night.

It has helped me tremendously, since I'm one of the people who can wake up crying after a particularly strong dream.
i use to smoke cannabis daily but have recently stopped (the past 2 weeks aside from 2 buds i had that i saved for when i needed them/weekends. i ended up using them on weekends) do you think stopping my almost constant use could be the cause mixed with my disorders/memories for the content?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i use to smoke cannabis daily but have recently stopped (the past 2 weeks aside from 2 buds i had that i saved for when i needed them/weekends. i ended up using them on weekends) do you think stopping my almost constant use could be the cause mixed with my disorders/memories for the content?
Oh, 100% sure that this is somewhat to blame.

whenever I take a tolerance break or go a couple of days without it, my dreams go wild, and they are mostly the anxiety inducing ones.
In fact, I've spoken to many people who use daily and they report similar stuff.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
ive been having an excessive amount of dreams/nightmares lately and im tired of it. i just want it to stop. i just woke up from another nightmare (this one id rather not go into :mmm: )
I can relate to this a lot. I have many many nightmares nonstop. The cause is my medication. I hate it. I am tired of that. But with a reduction i get even more sleeping issues.
I have lucid dreams. Sometiimes i can control the nightmare. But itstill often ends in a disaster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Oh, 100% sure that this is somewhat to blame.

whenever I take a tolerance break or go a couple of days without it, my dreams go wild, and they are mostly the anxiety inducing ones.
In fact, I've spoken to many people who use daily and they report similar stuff.
and my friend wants me to quit because im addicted (although these past couple weeks havent been horrible, of course my drinking has gone up a bit)

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Ironically, if you are able to know you're dreaming a pretty failsafe way to wake up is to ctb in the dream. I will usually find a high ledge or building in dreams I want to escape and jump off. Pretty fun tbh.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Trazodone helps me. Otherwise I'm woken up by PTSD nightmares and sleep paralysis every single night. It's been going on for roughly 20 years for me. Trazodone has been a blessing. Also no caffeine or stimulants about 3 to 4 hours before I go to sleep helps as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
the last one, not so bad. i was killing zombies. it was a little weird but not bad. this one THIS FUCKING ONE theres an extremely long medical hose coming out of my arm connected to nothing that i can tell and someones all like its falling out and tries just shoving it back in and irl i have a serious phobia of needles so none of this is cool. it woke me up an hour early too