• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I´ve heard that if you cover your nose and mouth with a rag soaked in gasoline/petrol it will kill you. Is this true?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No its not. I used to sniff petroleum before they made it unleaded and it only kills brain cells. You might end up with some burns though as gasoline that still contains lead [can you still get that]? tends to burn your skin with prolonged contact. I used to have to put petrol in a steel cup, put that in a bag and then inhale the fumes as the petrol just burnt through plastic bags.

The only thing that might happen is you suffocate or drown, neither of which would be pleasant if [big IF] they were to happen.

Reactions: Stan
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
In alt.suicideHoliday2 they say if you stick you hand in 20ml of gasoline you will die very quickly. That skin is very porous and absorbs the gas quickly. Anyone know about this.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't know about petrol, but I've read that if you cover your nose and mouth with a rag soaked in a generous amount of chloroform death is certain.

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
In alt.suicideHoliday2 they say if you stick you hand in 20ml of gasoline you will die very quickly. That skin is very porous and absorbs the gas quickly. Anyone know about this.

The skin does not absorb gasoline. All you're gonna get are skin irritations/burns (and that is after considerable exposure time).

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I wonder why they listed in the page alt.suicideHoliday2, they seemed so sure. Anybody want to take a look there, there are unique methods and substances there.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Light a cigarette at the same time and it might work.