MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Exactly what the title says. I'm not about to ctb I'm just planning.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
full hanging, partial hanging, microwave method~

Reactions: JordanF and avaruus
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Sorry to say that, but it's not that easy and will never be.

Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
Police: call them and threaten violence, when they finally arrive, charge them with a knife and they'll be sure to shoot you (especially if they're American police) -- death is guaranteed, since they'll likely fire a full clip into you.

• Yay!
Reactions: lavender143once, paroxysm, chuerdhmproton and 1 other person
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: pfuxx1, gorb, FacePALM and 6 others
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Police: call them and threaten violence, when they finally arrive, charge them with a knife and they'll be sure to shoot you (especially if they're American police) -- death is guaranteed, since they'll likely fire a full clip into you.
For some reason I don't want to die by a gun. Idky but I'm uncomfortable with it.

Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
For some reason I don't want to die by a gun. Idky but I'm uncomfortable with it.
All the free/inexpensive methods are unfortunately violent in some way, train, car, drowning, jumping, rope, carbon monoxide, etc

N would be ideal, but hard to come across

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
All the free/inexpensive methods are unfortunately violent in some way, train, car, drowning, jumping, rope, carbon monoxide, etc

N would be ideal, but hard to come across
I'm fine with my body being like bloody but I don't want it completely destroyed. I want it fully intact. I know a bullet to the head would achieve that but I've never liked guns....I think it's probably because a death by a bullet to the head is too instant. I want to kinda revel in the experience of dying by my own hands.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm fine with my body being like bloody but I don't want it completely destroyed. I want it fully intact. I know a bullet to the head would achieve that but I've never liked guns....I think it's probably because a death by a bullet to the head is too instant. I want to kinda revel in the experience of dying by my own hands.
SAY WHAT?!!! If you're comfortable with reveling than it's either CO2 or hanging. That is mind-blowing that you actually want to savor the experience, but to each his own.

• Yay!
Reactions: ClownCringe, MatthieuFrederickW, zeropercentangel and 5 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youve limited yourself pretty tight there. seems like gas, lucky poisoning/drug regimen where you dont really feel it or hanging are the best bet.

Reactions: lavender143once
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I might try this one day…problem is I don't look too intimidating tho 😭

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide, Bacon and Baseball and Deleted User#81194
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
SAY WHAT?!!! If you're comfortable with reveling than it's either CO2 or hanging. That is mind-blowing that you actually want to savor the experience, but to each his own.
Lmao yeah it is wierd but I can go out as wierd as I want 🤣

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and chuerdhmproton
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you guys are funny? but yeah the op needs to do their own research. we're not just hanging out to offer methods. if there was an easy way, this site would not exist.

Reactions: Meditation guide and hermestrimegistus
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
you guys are funny? but yeah the op needs to do their own research. we're not just hanging out to offer methods. if there was an easy way, this site would not exist.
I'm not planning on doing it for a few more years to be honest. But still I want to plan it. I have some idea of how I want to do it but I was just seeing other options.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
When you guys said microwave method my first thought was microwaving metal.

Reactions: g&hexmhn
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that's cool. i can say that if you choose something and have questions about it, most here would be happy to answer but can't xhoose anything fer ya

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Also, you can't get a method that is both easy to execute and easy to access.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I might try this one day…problem is I don't look too intimidating tho 😭
doesn't matter, if you wave around a toy gun that even slightly resembles a real gun, your body will become swiss cheese

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Exactly what the title says. I'm not about to ctb I'm just planning.
There are many mega threads about various methods. I suggest you do some research.