• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not modern common ones, no... they won't stop you breathing etc

They will just give you one hell of a tripping out session and you will probably need a couple of days in A&E.

Reactions: Homo erectus and breezeboy
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
heavy hitting script 1s like ambien & valium??? ohhhh yeah. OTC 1s?? i personally wouldn't choose that as my way to go, u need to consume so much to get a truly lethal dose. think it's too much of a gamble, & the horror stories i've heard from surviving it were a bit too much.

Reactions: sserafim
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
No. Bad idea. Over the counter and prescription sleeping pills wont kill you. But you could cause permanent organ damage. And the hallucinations can be terrifying, they are not the fun kind.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Nope, don't work. Believe me, I've tried.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
M

Morpho

-
Feb 3, 2024
It's actually possible to die from an overdose of sleeping pills

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Idk about overdose, but i've tried to drink all my prescribed bromazolam. I just went to a deep sleep for 2 days.
Alprazolam, sleep for 1 day.
Klonopin, just feel very sleepy.

I forgot how much i take, but it's my entire prescription.

Reactions: kermudgeon
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I tried this in the late 90s and here I am, still here. I took as many pills as I could stay awake to swallow, possibly 60 ish. They were 2 brands of over-the-counter sleeping pills. I also combined with gravol. I ended up 'tripping out' in the middle of the night for a few hours and waking up the entire household. My skin turned brown. My dad took me to the ER the following morning. I don't remember any of it.

Reactions: kermudgeon
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
heavy hitting script 1s like ambien & valium??? ohhhh yeah. OTC 1s?? i personally wouldn't choose that as my way to go, u need to consume so much to get a truly lethal dose. think it's too much of a gamble, & the horror stories i've heard from surviving it were a bit too much.
What about a mixture of Seroquel and vodka?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
What about a mixture of Seroquel and vodka?
def no, seroquel's an antipsychotic. overdoses on it cause hella complications, like seizures & tachycardia & respiratory issues.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
What if I mix it with vodka?
it'd still be Seroquel, so i don't imagine adding vodka to it would suddenly make it fatal :p prob just be drunk on top of the seizures & the tachycardia.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
it'd still be Seroquel, so i don't imagine adding vodka to it would suddenly make it fatal :p prob just be drunk on top of the seizures & the tachycardia.
I also have lithium, bupropion, and Zoloft to add to the mixture

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I tried ctb via a variety of pills. I took 10 valiums, 8 sleeping pills, 8 Tylenols, 10 percocets.
I went to sleep and woke up with the most excruciating pain.
I felt an internal burning sensation radiating from my throat down to my legs. The burning sensation was so intense, I felt like I was being burned alive. In addition to that, I felt extreme nausea but could not vomit.
I ended up recovering a few hours later and slept the entire day the following day.
Never again.