• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Dliena, Lookingtoflyfree and 4 others
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
From what I understand no, unless you can blow up the universe

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
We can't really, answer that.. lol

Reactions: Dliena, Cakeisalie and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
We can't really, answer that.. lol
Someone posted a thread about selling their soul to the devil and that got me thinking about whether I could destroy mine or not

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Adûnâi
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
People who sold their souls to the devil seem like normal people to me, just rich.

I don't think souls are a thing or they can't be sold.

Edit: It is funny how we made a similar comment at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, Adûnâi, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
People who sold their souls to the devil seem like normal people to me, just rich.

I don't think souls are a thing or they can't be sold.

Edit: It is funny how we made a similar comment at the same time.
No someone actually posted something about contacting/summoning demons and selling their soul to them. It was in a thread a while back

"I tried looking into it. Not very deep, mind you and I just scratched the surface of it.
A bit of background first, though: I am in a predominantly Christian country which acknowledges the existence of dark entities however doesnt really provide information on how to get in touch with one, etc.
So i had to look into it myself. This is made more complex it's not as easy to typing into google how to get in touch with a demon. In my experience the first page of results were bible verses and the need to fight demons, why they are bad, etc etc etc...
Apparently finding the correct one (entity) is difficult as they seem to work like a bureaucracy, there's different layers, etc.
Also a lot of waiting, meditating, etc and reading. Oh the reading. I started with the Lesser Keys of Solomon.

Some people claim to have been able to contact them and successfully entered in a sort of relationship? i guess with them, but I digress.

The thing is, based on traditional Christian beliefs, one will get sent to hell anyway if one commits CTB. so there's really no incentive there to have you offer up something that they'll receive anyway.

Anyhow, I've come to the conclusion that the soul isn't as valuable as what I was taught (at least mine isnt).
It's hard enough to accept that the entity i thought of (God) didnt answer my prayers, it's actually very sad and pathetic that even demons dont see the value of my soul.

But that's my experience of it, maybe yours will be different."

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ur-soul-so-you-could-die.149303/#post-2322269

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Adûnâi and R_N
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
From what I understand from some people who believe in reincarnation, the only way you can have your soul disappear so you won't be reincarnated is to reach enlightenmet.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Someone posted a thread about selling their soul to the devil and that got me thinking about whether I could destroy mine or not
I mean i dunno, read some occult or something i guess 🤔 😅

They probably meant "good morals" when they said they sold their soul, or for money.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Guys, please, there is no solid and scientific evidence for such a thing like reincarnation or heaven. This is all religion stuff. Religion is fiction, a question of belief. Its mysticism.

We are in 2024 not in medieval times! lol

For those who struggles with this medieval/ mysticism issues i recommend reading The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Cakeisalie, Little_Suzy and 4 others
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Guys, please, there is no solid and scientific evidence for such a thing like reincarnation or heaven. This is all religion stuff. Religion is fiction, a question of belief. Its mysticism.

I don't believe in (imo) man-made religions, but.. Nobody can explain why some children can so precisely remember their (supposedly) previous lives. I don't think that any one of us can refute, that reincarnation is (whether you like it or not) a possibility.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I don't believe in (imo) man-made religions, but.. Nobody can explain why some children can so precisely remember their (supposedly) previous lives. I don't think that any one of us can refute, that reincarnation is (whether you like it or not) a possibility.
Whats the proofs and evidence that those children are not allucinating or lying or having distorting experience like schizofreny or just fooling around?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
NO. We are all part of something so much bigger than a human mind can comprehend. Do we die, nope. We live on and so does one's soul.

Maybe I am either optimistic or just off my tilter, but for me I have to think that way, any other is just too grim for me, I like positive.

Walter

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Create a horcrux then have it destroyed. Fuckin duh. >_>

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, sserafim, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024

For those who struggles with this medieval/ mysticism issues i recommend reading The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan
I'm an atheist, I'm just saying what those who believe in reincarnation say. Nothing more.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Adûnâi, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019

I agree with you for the most part. I just like to play around with ideas others have sometimes.

On the other hand, this year feels really weird to me. But it is probably my mind seeing patterns that don't neccessarily mean anything.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Adûnâi
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I agree with you for the most part. I just like to play around with ideas others have sometimes.

On the other hand, this year feels really weird to me. But it is probably my mind seeing patterns that don't neccessarily mean anything.
Dont worry we are in the same boat.

Im sure all atheist in their desperate times somehow see "things" or find a way to make a pray for God or something like.

In my case even being atheist, 30 minutes before taking N i will pray to all God's possible (christian God, Allah, Krishna, Buda, etc ) just in case.... lol 😂😂

Afterall we are all poor humans, looking for explanation. Thats why religion and mysticism are so atractive.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, Adûnâi and 1 other person
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
You are overthinking. If spirituality distresses you, I suggest looking at naturalism, the idea that only physical forces rule the universe. Think what makes consciousness possible, what life is, and how could a soul fit that model. Also, think the problems of reincarnation, mainly, there isn't a stable number of living beings, so someone will be out of life when population drops. Even if you thought in a multiverse or more planets, explain how would it be possible for all life to be connected the exact moment other dies, all this while detached from our physical world, undetectably.

It's an uphill battle. There are much simpler explanations to what will happen when you die. Now, please, relax. You don't have to destroy anything.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Why are your threads so based, lmao?

Also a lot of waiting, meditating, etc and reading. Oh the reading. I started with the Lesser Keys of Solomon.
I asked Astaroth on July 25th, got a response in reality, then did two blood rituals in Sept & Aug, and the girl still roped. So I'd leave a 2/5 star review for the Goëtia.

It's hard enough to accept that the entity i thought of (God) didnt answer my prayers, it's actually very sad and pathetic that even demons dont see the value of my soul.
Interesting. I offered my next 7 reincarnations because this life seems indeed worthless. Still didn't work.

But it's all nonsense anyway. Trust me, Klaus Schwab is gonna give us eternal life, all reincarnations will stop because death is the final enemy, and death will be defeated! Trust the [globalist] plan!

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and sserafim
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Just don't go into the light, is what I've read. You'll be forever locked in this prison planet if you keep going into the light.

Which begs the question, where are you supposed to go if not the light?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Just don't go into the light, is what I've read. You'll be forever locked in this prison planet if you keep going into the light.

Which begs the question, where are you supposed to go if not the light?
I'm not sure either, that's what I want to know
Create a horcrux then have it destroyed. Fuckin duh. >_>
Lol I wish

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Adûnâi
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I'm not sure either, that's what I want to know

Lol I wish

Personally I'm heading into the light on the condition I'm reincarnated as a spoilt house cat.

Not fucking around next time I'm signing up for the easiest life.

That'll show em.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, heysunshine and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Dont worry we are in the same boat.

Im sure all atheist in their desperate times somehow see "things" or find a way to make a pray for God or something like.

In my case even being atheist, 30 minutes before taking N i will pray to all God's possible (Bible God, Allah, Krishna, Buda, etc ) just in case.... lol 😂😂

Afterall we are all poor humans, looking for explanation. Thats why religion and mysticism are so atractive.
It is not really a god for me but I guess it is similar since we can call them fairy tales.

The weird thing is I can remember a crack opening when I listened to a doc about buddhism recently and since then I feel things keep sipping in. Like time travel last few days. Things I would never entertain before. I am not saying I believe in this lol but there are some people in this world completely changing overnight and other things happening as well at the same time which I noticed.

It is like the glitch in the matrix popped up. I can sense something being off but rational me knows it's all bull. Besides more realistic stuff, that can happen I suppose.

Anyway, while it felt good to open up about this, it probably makes me look deranged lmao. I don't mind tho. At least theres two parts of me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, divinemistress36, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

While this may be accurate, there are times when I perceive and hear phenomena that appear to originate from beyond. :pfff:

Given that those soulless shall perish in frightful judgment, I solemnly pledge to preserve my own soul. Authentically, my spirit is set within the United States. In Monterey, I pray.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The actual method is as follows:
(I just made this shit up and I'm proud of myself fuck you)

1. Find two things you love.
One must have the gift of life. (Spirit)
One must have the gift of legacy. (Vessel)

2. You must murder the first love to break the pact of life while holding the second love to defile the pack of legacy.

3. The taken life will course through you and becoming entangled with the feelings of lost love and negative emotion siphoning a piece of your soul as your body acts as a conduit to allow these energies to pass from you to your desired object.

4. Once completed a piece of your soul will be tethered to the earth. Your next step will be to conceal this item so that it can never be destroyed causing your missing piece to reconnect with you.

5. Thus, when you die, your soul will be incomplete. You will not be able to inhabit another vessel and your life force will desipate into the ether.

This is how to escape reincarnation via horcrux. Thank me later.

• Yay!
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Whats the proofs and evidence that those children are not allucinating or lying or having distorting experience like schizofreny or just fooling around?
I haven't researched this enough (yet) but supposedly they remember their "previous" name and how they had died etc. - and when people have looked further into it they've discovered that a person named this and that really did exist and did in fact die in the exact way which the child had described it.

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
What about the developments in the field of UAP as in UFO's operated by Non-Human Intelligences AKA. ETs, or even Cryptoterrestials?
There bound to be information relevant from that field of science rooted in possible inter-dimensionality of these beings in that case us too. I think there has to be some connection in any way or at least an answer from their own perspective.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022

There is. Read up on the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson.
I haven't researched this enough (yet) but supposedly they remember their "previous" name and how they had died etc. - and when people have looked further into it they've discovered that a person named this and that really did exist and did in fact die in the exact way which the child had described it.

Reactions: DreamEnd and sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
There is. Read up on the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson.

Adding stanislav grof to that list too. Guy has done thousands of lsd studies with his patients who recalled their past lives etc