AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
What' s the likelihood of success with only these two supplies?

D

Deleted member 65988

The likelihood really depends on how you follow the regimen and mitigate the chances of failure by learning where others failed in the past like being found, not following the regimen, the crucial thing to remember is that any significant misstep is something you may not be able to compensate for.

With just SN +Meto, that is the basics of what you need however if you can, I'd say adding benzos is rather beneficial and some kind of painkiller.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Praestat_Mori
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
The likelihood really depends on how you follow the regimen and mitigate the chances of failure by learning where others failed in the past like being found, not following the regimen, the crucial thing to remember is that any significant misstep is something you may not be able to compensate for.

With just SN +Meto, that is the basics of what you need however if you can, I'd say adding benzos is rather beneficial and some kind of painkiller.
Benzo for SI and relaxation ?

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Im kinda in a similar boat I have benzos but no meto.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

I'd be worried about the benzos increasing chance to vomit. Was planning pure metoclop and SN myself. How many benzos and painkillers should you add to the plan? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'd be worried about the benzos increasing chance to vomit. Was planning pure metoclop and SN myself. How many benzos and painkillers should you add to the plan? Thanks.
How many?, keep it within normal dosage. Everyone seems to worry about benzos increasing the chances of vomiting but they do not, nothing about benzos has anything to do with increasing the chances of vomiting unless mixed with something else.