• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
I've been researching different ctb methods for a little while now. I'm thinking a helium bag over my head is my best bet at a fairly peaceful/painless death.

I get the basic idea, but I've seen some posts about how it most likely wouldn't work if it's not a pure 99-100% helium tank. Apparently most regular helium tanks on Amazon and ones at the party store are more like 80% helium to 20% oxygen which could endanger the effectiveness.

When I began to research about this method I looked up a bunch of postmortem pictures of people who successfully ctb'd with it.

In most of them I could see the tanks they used right next to the body. One thing I noticed is that a good portion of them looked like regular helium tanks designed for a kid's birthday balloons or something. I could see the brand and it even said "party balloon".

Of course it worked for those people, so does that mean I could just order a regular tank on Amazon or something to use? Could I do anything to raise the chances of success with this? A pure tank would be very hard (if not impossible) for me to get.

Also one more thing, I saw some sources saying you should use two helium tanks during this. I might just get two to be safe but is that strictly required for success?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been researching different ctb methods for a little while now. I'm thinking a helium bag over my head is my best bet at a fairly peaceful/painless death.

I get the basic idea, but I've seen some posts about how it most likely wouldn't work if it's not a pure 99-100% helium tank. Apparently most regular helium tanks on Amazon and ones at the party store are more like 80% helium to 20% oxygen which could endanger the effectiveness.

When I began to research about this method I looked up a bunch of postmortem pictures of people who successfully ctb'd with it.

In most of them I could see the tanks they used right next to the body. One thing I noticed is that a good portion of them looked like regular helium tanks designed for a kid's birthday balloons or something. I could see the brand and it even said "party balloon".

Of course it worked for those people, so does that mean I could just order a regular tank on Amazon or something to use? Could I do anything to raise the chances of success with this? A pure tank would be very hard (if not impossible) for me to get.

Also one more thing, I saw some sources saying you should use two helium tanks during this. I might just get two to be safe but is that strictly required for success?
Those are probably old helium tanks in old photos which at that time contained 100% helium. Anything less is probably just going to give you brain damage although I'm no expert but I do not suggest trying that with the current way they add air to helium.

Upvote 0
mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
Those are probably old helium tanks in old photos which at that time contained 100% helium. Anything less is probably just going to give you brain damage although I'm no expert but I do not suggest trying that with the current way they add air to helium.
That makes sense, thanks! I'm still interested in the inert gas technique so I guess I'll research nitrogen or argon now.

Upvote 0
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Even if it's 99% helium?

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Upvote 0
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Do you suggest another method

Upvote 0
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I've been informed that anything over 90% is deadly; you won't find 100% anyway.

The helium method

From April 2015 helium some companies will dilute helium cylinders with 20% air. This may, perhaps, be enough to lose consciousness but death may follow after many hours, or not at all. The dilution, if any, must be indicated on the tanks.

Source: dignifieddying.nl

Outside the US you can still find helium that is usable.

Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024

i did this twice (once in combination with a benzo OD)- started to get dizzy but nothing happened (i bought the big party helium tanks so there would be enough flow even after i passed out- they were sold out everywhere and several times when i asked the employees at different shops, they gave me really weird looks, almost suspicious,.. but eventually found them). Used exit bag with tube connecting to tank, tape around neck so i wouldnt be able to receive any oxygen. After it didnt work the first time, i tried again with a different tank just in case was defective, but same result. Think it was too dangerous for them to sell so they just kept adding more oxygen to the tanks to prevent fatalities (because it honestly sounds like SUCH an easy and peaceful way to go so would obviously appeal to lots of people). Was devastating though.

Upvote 0
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
That's what I'm so afraid of too…if they're not 100% helium and I'm scared of failing AGAIN.

Upvote 0
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I think the second tank is to ensure you have enough. If you run out partway through then you might get oxygen coming in (which would be bad). I'm not 100% sure though, just a guess

Upvote 0
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Used exit bag with tube connecting to tank, tape around neck so i wouldnt be able to receive any oxygen
Can I ask how you made exit bag, do you tape around plastic around your neck and not using cord lock and knit?

Upvote 0
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
One won't find any kind of gas at 100% purity... And, frankly, it's not needed... Industrial Nitrogen is usually 99% purity and that's more than enough!

Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
Can I ask how you made exit bag, do you tape around plastic around your neck and not using cord lock and knit?
sorry im not super familiar with all the terminology and stuff, but i put 2 plastic bags over my head to make sure there wouldnt be any major holes or it wouldnt explode (so made a really small hole). i cut a garden hose to connect the tank to the exit bag where i basically put it up to my face beneath the plastic bag and used really strong tape to tape bag with the hose around my neck multiple times. lay down and turned the release on the tank slowly. it wouldv worked perfectly if the helium had been more pure. wouldnt recommend at all though, especially with helium because it wont work. but theoretically would be such a nice and peaceful way to go.

Reactions: grahf
Upvote 0
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
We need at least 99% of inert gas concentration to ctb. Anything less would take longer to make one unconscious, and cause a lot of suffocation or suffering that the survival instinct will kick in and go to any lengths to abort the entire operation, and leave the scene with potential brain damage

Upvote 0
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
High purity argon is easy to buy, it is used in welding, any impurity spoils the weld.
Nitrogen is used in refrigeration and also needs purity, all of them are above 99%
a 1 or 2 meter cylinder is more than enough, buy a flow regulator and set it to 15 liters per minute, it does not need to be the same type of gas, it can be an argon regulator in a nitrogen cylinder for example.
argon, if someone asks, you say it is for welding, nitrogen can also be used in screen printing,
any supplier of gas for industrial purposes will sell without many questions or complications.

Upvote 0