F

fastguaranteed

Oct 26, 2023
Is it possible to use a glass cutter to cut out a hole in the glass of a hotel window then jumping ? How hard would it be to cut open the glass of a hotel window? Has anyone ever done this before?

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
seems pretty mean to the staff/people in charge of maintenance /:

Reactions: goblin99 and DoomValuer
Upvote 0
Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
Hey there friend!

Death by jumping is not a good idea at all in my opinion. Depending on the height of the building, many things can go wrong, leading to you being paralysed, thereby not only not being able to live a proper life, but also not being able to attempt this again. Suicide really is something you can only attempt once, even if you fail in a lot of cases.

What's the height you want to jump from? What is beneath the hotel where you'd land? Why would you risk injuring yourself before the attempt, thereby activating your SI even more, by cutting the glass? What if you are caught beforehand?

These are all things you should consider. As I see it, suicide should not be an impulse decision, as not only might you come to regret it in your final moments if it's impulsive, the chances of failure are comparatively high. Always think.

If you want to talk, vent, whatever, you can reach out to me :).

Reactions: goblin99
Upvote 0
F

fastguaranteed

Oct 26, 2023
then What is a good suicide method in your opinion?

i was thinking atleast 30 stories high, but I could probably get a 50 story room too and I would land on concrete. What does si ? sorry im new to this site.

also I have been thinking about committing suicide for almost 10 years. I'm getting tired of waiting. If physician-assisted suicide was available to me then I would have used that, but I'm not eligible for it.

Upvote 0
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
I strongly recomment using the simple rule of being as least disruptive as possible.

Upvote 0