• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
someone is somehow accepted?
----------------------------------
Not hating on quora, I don't give two fucks if you're on quora tbh. I just find it so mindblowing that ss is getting so darn much hate just for being pro-choice, while quora, where you can litterary get advice on how to murder someone (I kid you not!) is somehow not? I tried to look it up, and I couldn't find a single article hating on or trying to shut down quora, while as we all probably know by now, ss has article, on article, on article trying to get it shut down. Where the heck is the logics here? Ppl rly don't make sense to me sometimes, smh -_-

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
someone is somehow accepted?
----------------------------------
Not hating on quora, I don't give two fucks if you're on quora tbh. I just find it so mindblowing that ss is getting so darn much hate just for being pro-choice, while quora, where you can litterary get advice on how to murder someone (I kid you not!) is somehow not? I tried to look it up, and I couldn't find a single article hating on or trying to shut down quora, while as we all probably know by now, ss has article, on article, on article trying to get it shut down. Where the heck is the logics here? Ppl rly don't make sense to me sometimes, smh -_-
Well , quora hides those post and dont give opinion of anything. You cant shut down something you dont know their ethics at all.But I have to admint that a post gave me the idea of using Thor for searching for methods and thanks for that I found this site.
Also, a lot of journalist , teachers, religious authorities , etc have quora as adverts so maybe you' ll find there the answer

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Well , quora hides those post and dont give opinion of anything. You cant shut down something you dont know their ethics at all.But I have to admint that a post gave me the idea of using Thor for searching for methods and thanks for that I found this site.
Also, a lot of journalist , teachers, religious authorities , etc have quora as adverts so maybe you' ll find there the answer
Yeah that make sense. I use quora myself too sometimes to find answers on things others no find answers on normie sites. I maybe make account there someday maybe. I just find amusing how no sense ppl make sometimes.

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
It's because of the nature of the site. If a site is 100% dedicated to choice and creates a safe space for us to talk about the forbidden, yes it'll get negative attention.

Quora is a general website. This is not the main topic of their site and you have to go looking for it. It's filled with everything else too, more of an open space for everyone no matter if you share a same interest or not. They'll never get shut down.

Sasu has a more focused point to the website that people don't like. Many people would find suicide worse than murder for some reason. I think it's more relatable and that's why they do that.

We've all had that one person or a few people that just push your button so much you think about murder and it's more socially acceptable to think if you don't do it. But suicide doesn't have that kind of social acceptance no matter if you've committed, attempted, or have ideation.

I get your point. Not siding with quora, but just my thoughts on it.

Reactions: golta
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
It's because of the nature of the site. If a site is 100% dedicated to choice and creates a safe space for us to talk about the forbidden, yes it'll get negative attention.

Quora is a general website. This is not the main topic of their site and you have to go looking for it. It's filled with everything else too, more of an open space for everyone no matter if you share a same interest or not. They'll never get shut down.

Sasu has a more focused point to the website that people don't like. Many people would find suicide worse than murder for some reason. I think it's more relatable and that's why they do that.

We've all had that one person or a few people that just push your button so much you think about murder and it's more socially acceptable to think if you don't do it. But suicide doesn't have that kind of social acceptance no matter if you've committed, attempted, or have ideation.

I get your point. Not siding with quora, but just my thoughts on it.
I agree with you. This makes perfect sense. I wish ctb was more accepted tbh.