• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If you have multiple mental illn esses, can the symptom s of those combine? As most of you already know, I have been str uggling alot with ocd lately. However I have been noticing symptom s of psy chosis combining with my ocd symptom as well. Would this be possible? I do suspect I have a psy chosis disorder too, but idk witch one. Has anyone else experienced this?

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I was diagnosed with depression when I was around 13 years old, at the age of 24 I had ADHD and now I recently got it correct, I have bipolar disorder, and it combines with ADHD, honestly the more I try to improve the more mental problems I discover, it seems crazy.
It's possible that you have mental problems that add up to others, so it's a good idea to look for a great psychiatrist, having the wrong diagnosis can ruin your life

Reactions: Bed
Upvote 0
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I believe they can "combine" in the sense that they can exacerbate each other.

Reactions: Bed
Upvote 0
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I think OCD can actually have psychosis/dillusion like symtoms. So it's possible it's part of your OCD.

Upvote 0