• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etherealdemise

etherealdemise

Nov 13, 2022
idk is there anyone here who likes david cronenberg/lynch films and anime idk just need some human connection im pathetic

• Hugs
Reactions: KillingPain267
I

ineed2die

Feb 15, 2024
i will talk to you and make you not want to talk too me soon after

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What kind of anime do you like?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
haibane renmei, utena, madoka magica, texhnolyze, legend of the galactic heroes. stuff like that. you?
Haibane Renmei is really good, ever watched Lain? (incidentally, the character design of Lain is also by the creator of Haibane Renmei; also the character design of Texhnolyze)

etherealdemise

etherealdemise

Nov 13, 2022
Haibane Renmei is really good, ever watched Lain? (incidentally, the character design of Lain is also by the creator of Haibane Renmei; also the character design of Texhnolyze)
Yoshitoshi Abe never misses. I need to rewatch lain; it was my first of the trio but it was so long ago that I need to do a proper rewatch. It's so cool how different the designs of lain, tex & haibane are while still being very obviously Yoshitoshi. The art direction in all three is phenomenal, despite the relative low budgets.

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Yoshitoshi Abe never misses. I need to rewatch lain; it was my first of the trio but it was so long ago that I need to do a proper rewatch. It's so cool how different the designs of lain, tex & haibane are while still being very obviously Yoshitoshi. The art direction in all three is phenomenal, despite the relative low budgets.
His style is great. You should check out NieA_7 too; It isn't as good as Haibane or Lain, but I still found it quite enjoyable.

Incidentally, I should probably ask since we seem to have similar tastes, do you know any anime similar to the feel/atmosphere of Lain? I keep looking for something similar, but never manage to find it. The only one that I though had a similar vibe was Paranoia Agent (also really good imo).