• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan

Mar 29, 2024
i have looked (on and off) since i registered on this site trying to find a source for sn. literally nothing shows up. i cant even find the sites that take forever to ship but still do, like i see some people talk about. I have went through all pages of google with multiple prompts. (sn pure, sn pure website, sn pure ship us, sn pure 99, sn pure 99% international, etc). nothing shows up. all sources require you to have a buisness. someone, please show mercy. lol. all im asking is just a pointer atleast. i dont know if my accounts old enough to not be looked as trustable now. if not, ill just return in a couple more months lmao. thanks for any that reads this and might help. i must be way more low iq than i thought.

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I believe I have a source for EU, but it wasn't confirmed to me by anyone. I just searched the forum and found some acronyms and cross referenced what people were saying with what I was seeing on the websites.

If any1 has EU sources, kindly PM, thanks.

sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
i have looked (on and off) since i registered on this site trying to find a source for sn. literally nothing shows up. i cant even find the sites that take forever to ship but still do, like i see some people talk about. I have went through all pages of google with multiple prompts. (sn pure, sn pure website, sn pure ship us, sn pure 99, sn pure 99% international, etc). nothing shows up. all sources require you to have a buisness. someone, please show mercy. lol. all im asking is just a pointer atleast. i dont know if my accounts old enough to not be looked as trustable now. if not, ill just return in a couple more months lmao. thanks for any that reads this and might help. i must be way more low iq than i thought.
whr r u from?

fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
If you're in the US, sign up for the huge online store that starts with an A with a business account. The US courts ruled it unconstitutional to ban it outright.

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo, tenshi天神 and potablewater784
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I'll be real, searching for reliable sources isn't a walk in the park. Don't feel dumb. There is a lot done to intentionally obscure sources from being easily searchable on the web.

As to your account being trustworthy, age doesn't really do much for that. Otherwise bad actors would just register an account and let it sit and then get magical access to all the sources. People need to be able to trust you. The best way to accomplish that is to get involved, be active, build relationships. Show people here that you're safe, and it will happen.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I will say, in the US, the most readily available source is from the manufacturer PC. In many cases you can walk into sporting goods stores and buy it off the shelf. I urge you to be extremely cautious of using SN from that manufacturer. There are a large number of threads from around 2023 here that document failures using PC branded SN. Some test results point to problems with its purity and high concentration of nitrates in it, despite the product claiming to be extremely high purity SN.

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo and potablewater784
SpamMusubi

SpamMusubi

Jul 25, 2024
If you're in the US, sign up for the huge online store that starts with an A with a business account. The US courts ruled it unconstitutional to ban it outright.
Even if you have a business account, don't you need a commercial address to ship it to? Most of the reputable chemical retailers do not ship hazardous chemicals to residential addresses.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Search for just the chemical name (NANO2), search in other languages (Poland, Germany, Spain) DO NOT use google to search esp the more times you search it the more filtered results might be, use an encrypted browser like DuckDuckGo, Tor, Tails, etc. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and tenshi天神
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
Even if you have a business account, don't you need a commercial address to ship it to? Most of the reputable chemical retailers do not ship hazardous chemicals to residential addresses.
The only thing you need is a business license number. It's pretty simple to open a business under an LLC designation. If you're good with the computer, you could make an official looking letterhead from a company listing you as an employee and submit that. They only need a minimal amount of plausible deniability.