N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Title, I have Maalox with metoclopramide (5mg in 1 dose)
In Stan guide it's recommended 3X 1 dose of Plasil (10 mg/dose)
So do I need to take 6 Maalox pills to match the same amount of the active ingredient or it's different? Also Maalox is water soluble, if I take it with water will it mess with SN? Thanks in advance

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When someone comes along who knows something about what you're asking, you'll get a response. Posting the same question again, just because you haven't received an answer, yet, to the first time you posted it, is only going to get your threads deleted. Just something to think about.

Reactions: itsalittlecold and nihilism__
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
When someone comes along who knows something about what you're asking, you'll get a response. Posting the same question again, just because you haven't received an answer, yet, to the first time you posted it, is only going to get your threads deleted. Just something to think about.
Ok thanks you're right, I mean it's impossibile to bump my own threads but I shouldn't be asking the same questions multiple times in different threads. Ty and take care always

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I'd recommend checking this protocol out. It looks as if 800mg would be recommended

Ok thanks you're right, I mean it's impossibile to bump my own threads but I shouldn't be asking the same questions multiple times in different threads. Ty and take care always
I'm curious, what's preventing you from bumping a thread? I was under the impression a comment would be enough to bump it to the top again

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can bump your own threads after an amount of time passes. Not sure how much time that is, but I've seen it done.

Reactions: nihilism__
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
I'd recommend checking this protocol out. It looks as if 800mg would be recommended

I think @nihilism__ didn't mean "just Maalox" (an antacid) but "Maalox nausea" a water-soluble drug based on meto (5 mg) that is sold without a prescription in Italy.
I would use the minimum amount of water needed to dissolve it...

Reactions: nihilism__ and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I think @nihilism__ didn't mean "just Maalox" (an antacid) but "Maalox nausea" a water-soluble drug based on meto (5 mg) that is sold without a prescription in Italy.
I would use the minimum amount of water needed to dissolve it...
Ahhh my bad! I read that the wrong way!
Thanks 😁

Reactions: andreamysk