• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, that decision is very personal because you're ending your unique life.

As for me, I find the most "effective" methods SN or partial hanging. Hate the gore stuff.

Also, I hope you have good luck and find the best possible method for you. Wish you peace!

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that OP, cannot answer that as personal if you do want to do that. We are hear to listen and talk if needed.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We are not supposed to suggest ways to ctb. We cannot be accused of telling people how to do it or even suggesting ways to do it.

Why is it every other day almost that someone requests others to tell them how to do it or what method to use? It seems odd.

Do you really want to see your name on some hate site saying you told someone how to do it, or gave them the method to use and then they in fact used that method?

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathBySuicide
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to the point of having to make this decision. I hope that you find the peace that you seek. Know that you're not alone in your fears and your pain