N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would agree to this to a certain degree. I don't know much about these celebrities but hasn't Caitlyn Jenner killed someone in a car accident and then she agreed to pay a lot of money to the family in order to escape a bigger punishment. I could be absolutely wrong I dislike those celebritites but I have heard this story once.

There are probably endless examples where you can buy yourself freedom. If you are very rich you can hire the best lawyers in the world which is quite unfair. Or Prince Andrew also paid a huge amount so that the person he has probably abused keeps quiet. This world is so sick. And some people really think our systems would be fair and principled.

The whole Epstein case is so fishy. If they opened up about it so many very powerful people would be exposed of horrible crimes. And now? There is no justice. Though this rant rather belongs to my Epstein thread. It is still a conspiracy theory.

Another example would be Vladimir Putin or so many other dictators. I am against the death penalty for them. They should rot in prison. So many escaped their responsibilty for crimes against humanity. They live rich and fulfilling lives while their own people suffer from the corruption and wars. I wished they would be one day in The Hague confronted with their horrible crimes.

I think this is all so cynical. It makes me sick to think about all this injustice.

Reactions: demuic, katagiri83, Crazy4u and 3 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
If they are savvy enough to stay out of the public eye, 100%. Hell, Prince Andrew, the Queen's son is literally a nonce and has so far mostly gotten away with it. I dread to think what more sharp lizard people get up to and get away with.

walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
Yes. This is a basic fact of life, to answer your title question.
Unfortunately, wealth and / or power can buy you out of jail or even investigations.

The more powerful you are, the less likely you are to be investigated for criminal charges. The more money you have, the shorter your sentence is likely to be.

I think one of the main causes for the failure to further investigate Epstein's clients is because of how powerful a lot of these clients are. Whether or not you want to believe Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Bloomberg, or the Kennedy's who were featured in his book actually committed sex crimes along with him is up to you, but one thing is very clear; he knew them well and visited them in private back and forth repeatedly.

I'm not sure whether I believe that Epstein was actually part of some intelligence group or the supposed ties to CIA Mossad or MI6 between Ghislaine are true, but something about him is very fishy. I even read that Alexander Acosta was told to "leave it alone" upon hearing that Epstein was an intelligence agent.

Reactions: demuic
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
yeah absolutely. Corruption is real. Rich = Powerful

The Epstein case is so frustrating. How could child rapists remain free of convictions? The court system is a joke. My heart goes out to all victims

• Hugs
Reactions: walt and demuic