• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my first thread. I've been waiting for my SN parcel for a week and now it has finally arrived to my city. I will be able to go pick it up in 6ish hours, that's when they usually send you the notification to go pick it up at a postal office.

Due to depression and a traumatic day and night, I lost all my appetite, which I have been struggling with for the past month. I ended up not eating anything for 24 hours now nor drinking any fluids. It's been a rough few hours, and it was very difficult to keep myself from trying any irrational CTB attempts.

Would it be bad to continue the fasting for another day or should I consume something other than medicines now in regards to the 2 day SN regime and then start fasting 8 hours prior to SN consumption instead?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
That's up to you. The only reason for fasting is to reduce vomiting. If taking in a few calories will keep you more focused, or prevent you from passing out prior to CTBing, that I'd take some.

You can also consume liquid calories such as juice or a sports drink.

Reactions: lionetta12
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
HOw thw longer fasting will affect vomiting is unknown- my guess is longer fasting won't make you more likely to vomit, but it's a guess.

My experience with fasting is that somewhere around 32 - 36 hours my body becomes much weaker and it becomes toucher to do things- I think this is when your sugar reserves are burned off and you start getting your energy from body fat. I would worry that fasting this long could lead to physicla weakness which might make it tough to push through the steps to ctb, but every person is different- it may work out just fine for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionetta12