• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I'm not sure if it makes it easier, but I understand that many find listening to their favorite music makes the transition into death a little more comfortable.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Is it possible listening to music as you are ctb-ing makes it easier?
I'd say it does the opposite. It's very strange. I listen to Linkin Park and what Chester was saying even though he took his own life. And it sort of redirects your brain to not do it because of the lyrics. It's a very odd thing. Been listening to 20 years and even the aggressive stuff actually gives me some joy which is odd.

It's been nearly 7 years since he left us and part of me is like hold on a little longer so I can hear his voice again. They keep releasing tracks that no one has ever heard.

Reactions: davidtorez
N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024
Listening to songs that bring back difficult memories can also make it easier to go through with it. In my experience, one particular song makes my chest physically hurt. I probably won't listen to it as I'm leaving though, just to make myself want to hurt myself more and go through with it. During I plan to listen to a podcast or old radio show so I have something to focus on besides the discomfort/pain. Maybe laugh a few last times.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I'd say it does the opposite. It's very strange. I listen to Linkin Park and what Chester was saying even though he took his own life. And it sort of redirects your brain to not do it because of the lyrics. It's a very odd thing. Been listening to 20 years and even the aggressive stuff actually gives me some joy which is odd.

It's been nearly 7 years since he left us and part of me is like hold on a little longer so I can hear his voice again. They keep releasing tracks that no one has ever heard.
Same ! LOST and friendly Fire are great songs aren't they . I love linkin park . But to me personally when it comes for my time to ctb, I'll be listening to Baroque piano music

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Same ! LOST and friendly Fire are great songs aren't they . I love linkin park . But to me personally when it comes for my time to ctb, I'll be listening to Baroque piano music
Don't take this the wrong way but some piano music seems almost cliche. I don't meant that in a bad way it's just the way my mind works. I think I'm too OCD and it's probably why I can listen to the same songs over and over and not get bored of them. Meteora20 along I've probably listened to way too much (whole thing) front to back.
Minutes to Midnight 20 will be next but it's just a case of if life has changed enough to warrant hanging about or not.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Don't take this the wrong way but some piano music seems almost cliche. I don't meant that in a bad way it's just the way my mind works. I think I'm too OCD and it's probably why I can listen to the same songs over and over and not get bored of them. Meteora20 along I've probably listened to way too much (whole thing) front to back.
Minutes to Midnight 20 will be next but it's just a case of if life has changed enough to warrant hanging about or not.
It's fine, not trying to be cliche I just find most piano music helps with my insomnia hence why I think it'd help me relax after drinking my N

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's fine, not trying to be cliche I just find most piano music helps with my insomnia hence why I think it'd help me relax after drinking my N
lol. I made a post before about it being 3:55 am and not being able to sleep. It's now 1:55 am and can't sleep. Even the dog is getting better sleep and comfort on the bed lol. Dogs have better sleep cycles I think. Multiple REM phases instead of 1 like humans.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Listen to this. It will make you want to end it instantly:

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
lol. I made a post before about it being 3:55 am and not being able to sleep. It's now 1:55 am and can't sleep. Even the dog is getting better sleep and comfort on the bed lol. Dogs have better sleep cycles I think. Multiple REM phases instead of 1 like humans.
My insomnia has been out of control for the last few years , I think I can count on my one hand the number of times I've slept a healthy 6 to 8 hours in the last 5 years

Reactions: iloverachel
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My insomnia has been out of control for the last few years , I think I can count on my one hand the number of times I've slept a healthy 6 to 8 hours in the last 5 years
I wrote that a while ago. It's now 3:02am in the UK lol. Dog keeps nudging my with her paws and twitching (at least someone is getting REM sleep lmao).
B

Because it sucks that bad. Nickelback, Maroon 5 or Ed Sheeran may also work.
Nickelback reminds me of Counter Strike 1.6 and Spiderman. They ain't that bad lol. I would say Maroon 5 and Ed Sheeran are super normie music though. Blast em with the Nu Metal.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Was listening to 'even flow by pearljam', and I can tell that it gives energy to some to go through with it, it's such a bright track, who wouldn't want to start over with a better family tree and get it right this time around!

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Damn that must suck bad. I sleep like 9 hours every day. But life still sucks
At least less hours unconscious