• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

skeletonflesh

Apr 18, 2023
Hi :) I'm from Germany and want to buy SN in the first or second week of January. I haven't found any resources on eBay etc. but I actually did find multiple chem websites that sell it lol.

1. Question: Can I just order from those sites? As far as I could tell, most were offering for companies, but you could also buy stuff as a private person.

2. If I do so, is it safe? Can I use my real name, real address or should I use a PO box? But they could track that too, so idk.

I've read about welfare checks, police and such on here, and now I'm getting a little paranoid. Idk if these are really a thing in Germany, but I thought SN would be fairly easy to buy because it's legal in Germany. Also, why would they question a person who is buying just 100g for personal use? As I said it's legal, I could be making chem experiments or prepare meat with it, what do they know lol.

But now I'm a little scared that the whole thing won't run as smoothly.

What can I do to ensure a safe but easy way to get SN without getting welfare checks and such?

PM me if needed.

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
If you buy from germany to germany, I don't think there will be a problem, and if you think rationally what will the police do ? The worst thing they could do is taking it back. So no need to stress about it.

And it's just my pov, but you don't need to use a false name or identity, use a real, It'll be less suspect ig !

Upvote 0
S

skeletonflesh

Apr 18, 2023
If you buy from germany to germany, I don't think there will be a problem, and if you think rationally what will the police do ? The worst thing they could do is taking it back. So no need to stress about it.

And it's just my pov, but you don't need to use a false name or identity, use a real, It'll be less suspect ig !
Thanks for your answer! Yeah I honestly don't see a reason why the police would check some private person, but you never know… But as you said, what is the worst they can do if it's legal in my country? My main concern is raising suspicion, I don't want people close to me to be alarmed if the police is suddenly standing on my door step lmao. I think I'm just a little paranoid after reading some bad experiences, after all I don't want my last weeks/days/hours to be a constant state of anxiety because I was a bit careless or reckless.

Upvote 0
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Thanks for your answer! Yeah I honestly don't see a reason why the police would check some private person, but you never know… But as you said, what is the worst they can do if it's legal in my country? My main concern is raising suspicion, I don't want people close to me to be alarmed if the police is suddenly standing on my door step lmao. I think I'm just a little paranoid after reading some bad experiences, after all I don't want my last weeks/days/hours to be a constant state of anxiety because I was a bit careless or reckless.
I really understand ! Hope your shipment goes well :)

Reactions: skeletonflesh
Upvote 0
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
If it's legal to buy then no one will track down that shipment.
For police to check up on you someone would have to report to them in the first place, and if the shop thought it wasn't okay to sell it to you for whatever reason then they'll simply not sell you any,.. not notify LE.

That said, I've never heard of any chem shop in western EU that sells SN to consumers. As far as I know while it's not an illegal substance it's illegal for the shop to sell it to consumers, they're only allowed to sell it to companies.

So if you found one that sells SN to consumers it's even less likely that they'll report that to anyone since they'd be the one in trouble, not you.

If it turns out that they actually sell to consumers I'd be interested in the source, although I already have my own, knowing more sources in case that turns out bad wouldn't hurt.

Upvote 0
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
For police to check up on you someone would have to report to them in the first place, and if the shop thought it wasn't okay to sell it to you for whatever reason then they'll simply not sell you any,.. not notify LE.

That said, I've never heard of any chem shop in western EU that sells SN to consumers. As far as I know while it's not an illegal substance it's illegal for the shop to sell it to consumers, they're only allowed to sell it to companies.

So if you found one that sells SN to consumers it's even less likely that they'll report that to anyone since they'd be the one in trouble, not you.

If it turns out that they actually sell to consumers I'd be interested in the source, although I already have my own, knowing more sources in case that turns out bad wouldn't hurt.
Me too 🙏 please. My new plan might be traveling to Germany 😁

Upvote 0
S

skeletonflesh

Apr 18, 2023

Yeah, the source I found is mainly offering it for laboratories, schools, big companies and so on, but I couldn't find anything actively stopping me from buying SN as a private person. Maybe I've missed something, or the checkout doesn't work in the end, but I'll probably just have to try. Fingers crossed and if everything works out, I'll gladly share the source!

Upvote 0