cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Often members talk about school. In the UK most people, if not all, have left school by 17. Obviously your system is different. Would someone explain it please cos I'm curious?

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000, Skathon and HuskyD'hiver
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
90+% of the people talking about being in school here mean university and college, graduate school, etc.

Reactions: cosifantutti, derpyderpins and psp3000
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
If it helps, I put the case of Spain in the following image:
SaSu

There are several colors, but we can focus on two in particular: blue -Institute- and yellow -University-.
As you can see at the age of 17, more than 80% of the population that age is still at the Institute.
And from the age of 18 the percentage increases among university students, maintaining a percentage of around 20% of the population that is 24 years old.

But I don't know the data for other territories.

//

Si et serveix, et poso el cas d'Espanya a la imatge següent:
(veure imatge de més amunt)

Hi han diversos colors, pero ens podem centrar en dos concretament: el blau -Institut- i el groc -Universitat-.
Com pots comprovar als 17 anys més del 80% de la població que te aquesta edat està a l'Institut encara.
I a partir dels 18 anys el percentatge a'incrementa entre els universitaris, mantenint un percentatge de al voltant del 20% de la població que té 24 anys.

Però desconec les dades d'altres territoris.

• Informative
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and cosifantutti
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I think different countries must have different systems.