• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
hi. i read a lot about people not being able to bear the taste and i kinda don't like salty things which is what i'm assuming is what it tastes like. is there any flavorings i could add to the mixture so i could get it down easier? thank you!! :)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not recommended to add anything to it. Ideally you won't be sipping it for a long while and keeping it in your mouth. Batter take something after wards to mask the after taste.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know anything about flavors.
It is generally not recommended to add additives to SN. It is best to drink only water with SN content.
This reduces the risk of unwanted effects.

However, some people after drinking ate a very small piece of chocolate, or sucked on a lollipop, or something similar.
Of course, this is not ideal, because you have to drink SN at the beginning and you feel the salty taste.
You can also plug your nose with your fingers.
This might help a little.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I've read that some people rinsed their mouth w/mouthwash before and/or after drinking sn

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've never tasted it but read a lot of reports that it is salty. i gulped some sea water while snorkeling. thought i may puke. crew on the boat handed me an orange slice. felt better right away. don't know if it will neutralize the effects.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
In a similar vein, wish I could have a cup of my favorite drink (non alcoholic) before or after the SN, if its okay even after the fast will it not prevent SN absorption too much?

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
i've never tasted it but read a lot of reports that it is salty. i gulped some sea water while snorkeling. thought i may puke. crew on the boat handed me an orange slice. felt better right away. don't know if it will neutralize the effects.
That's such helpful information. I never knew that about it.