• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I realize the main reason I want to ctb is because I feel gaslit by the entire world about what happens

Constant thoughts of , nobody will believe you nobody will believe you , and it's too late it's too late

Can gaslighting cause suicidal thoughts ? I already feel so out of touch sometimes with what's going on..,, like my brain powers off because it's all too much.

I just want the truth to be known

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Absolutely

I was gaslighted by my oldest brother my entire life. He made me believe so many foolish things to the point where I began to question everything, and now I just want to leave this world to stop living in a lie.

He made me believe I would never be successful pursuing art/music...

He made me believe I could never live abroad...

He made me believe my preferences were shit...

He made me believe money was the most important thing in life...

He made me believe I had to be a strong man...

He made me believe my favorite country (Japan) was garbage...

He made me believe being LGBT was wrong...

He made me believe black people were bad...

He made me believe a lot of nonsense...

But now I don't believe him anymore...
I'm not a child anymore to believe all his bullshit...

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
Well yeah gaslighting is an abuse tactic.

I think there's a difference between gaslighting and lying though. What you're describing is lying.
One is being untruthful, the other is untruthful with intent of harming you.
Feeling like you are gaslit by a nonspecific person or group of people isn't something that can really happen because it needs intent behind it, we are all lied to, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Well yeah gaslighting is an abuse tactic.

I think there's a difference between gaslighting and lying though. What you're describing is lying.
One is being untruthful, the other is untruthful with intent of harming you.
Feeling like you are gaslit by a nonspecific person or group of people isn't something that can really happen because it needs intent behind it, we are all lied to, though.
No I've been gaslit 😭trust me I've been gaslit he told me we met before we ever met and we never met before he told me my shoe fell off and it never fell off he told me he knew things about me nobody else did

The police the police gaslighted me they told me no it dosent matter he's that age , you guys are drawn to eachother my crushed hearting
I hate this society so fucking much

• Love
Reactions: LunarCharm
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
I realize the main reason I want to ctb is because I feel gaslit by the entire world about what happens

Constant thoughts of , nobody will believe you nobody will believe you , and it's too late it's too late

Can gaslighting cause suicidal thoughts ? I already feel so out of touch sometimes with what's going on..,, like my brain powers off because it's all too much.

Best way of knowing if your desires, thoughts are your own is by closing off the world and listening to yourself. Stay away from the ppl in your environment that may be influencing you and after a while you will know if what you want is what you want not ideas or thoughts someone else or your environment is putting in your head.

Hope I explained it properly lol, but yea have a good day 🤗🖤

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
Yes, gaslighting is what made me decide to commit to cbt. My ex and his friends plotted against me.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023

Yes, In this forum itself you will find plenty of people who were gaslit by their partner or parents. For many that's the sole reason they want to CTB .

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Sure can ;( my mother gaslighted me since i can remember to become her "perfect son". I never was able to make my own choices what i want to do, what to wear, where to go etc, eventully when my sister got older too she joined the party en wanted me to be her "perfect little brother".

It mostly got free after my bf pulled me away from them at around age 22. Now im 25. It took so long to truly realise i was trans an had autism, and i cant live with how my entire life went, it all got taken from me and so is my future.

Im sorry you got gaslighted aswell ;(

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
My ex wife says no, it can't. And that I'm crazy and paranoid for thinking that it can.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorlox
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'd say no. I like to believe I am not beholden to what other people say or do.

How I react and feel is my responsibility, what other people do is nothing to do with me.

I used to be so sensitive but not anymore, the journey to CTB has toughened me up. I used to be a snowflake lol.