• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hea54

Dec 20, 2023
I have 140 mL left from a prescription for Promethazine-Codeine 6.25-10 Syrup. The strength of the ingredients (based on U.S. Drug Codes) is 6.25 mg of promethazine hydrochloride per 5 mL syrup, and 10 mg of codeine phosphate per 5 mL syrup. Since I have 140 mL of syrup, the total amount of promethazine hydrochloride would be 175 mg, and total amount of codeine phosphate would be 280 mg – if the prescription strength hasn't declined. I'll investigate that assumption and other assumptions before I attempt anything.

Since my first post about codeine, I found news articles about Texas rappers who died from overdoses of "purple drank" or "lean", which is the same combination of these two drugs and sugary soda, with or without candy. Some of the deaths involved alcohol abuse too. The men were addicted to lean before they died. I have no intention of becoming an addict, and no desire to achieve the same high they experienced by drinking it. If rectal administration can be effective in CTB and less risky, then I'll accommodate that.

My weight is only 136 pounds, which should lessen the dose needed. Apparently, alcohol interacts with Promethazine-Codeine, but there are probably better ways to heighten the effects of Promethazine-Codeine. My age is 69, which may be a complicating factor in how I respond to the drugs.

I am not interested in alternative methods that require me to obtain a new U.S. prescription. If I were to visit any U.S. doctor at my age, I would have to complete many medical tests and get the results before they would prescribe anything to me. I have four other expired prescription drugs at home (none that is well known for drug interactions). I haven't had any prescription medication since my Covid booster vaccine. Getting products that are allowed without prescription is easy for me, though I have very little cash.

I received helpful feedback after my first post, thanks to Rhizomorph1. I would welcome your feedback here.

H

hea54

Dec 20, 2023
After reading the Peaceful Pill Handbook, I realize weak opiates are not the way to go. I'm more interested in sourcing drugs mentioned in the PPeH that are reliable. I've been using the Internet for 30 years, but not the dark web to buy anything.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
After reading the Peaceful Pill Handbook, I realize weak opiates are not the way to go. I'm more interested in sourcing drugs mentioned in the PPeH that are reliable. I've been using the Internet for 30 years, but not the dark web to buy anything.
There's a dark web guide. It's pretty simple, but a hassle. F is labeled "synthetic M." Look on Reddit and see the dedicated subreddit for dark web drugs, they have reviews.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
there was a case of a 17 yrs old boy which took lean for the first time outside in the cold with his friends.
he collapsed on his way home and died of hypothermia and brain swelling his other friend was 3 weeks in a coma but survived.