S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Child abuse of some form or other, in my opinion, is the root cause of the majority of significant character defects. In the case of narcissism, if a person is abused by their parents they may realize that at a young age that they can't count on anyone else, that they are the only person that they can count on, that they are the only good person out of everyone they know- I can see how there could be a really direct link between child abuse and narcissism. Another way the narcissism often happens if parents raise their child to think that everything they do is great and they don't do anything wrong- when parents practically worship their children this is a form of child abuse, since they are not raising them in a healthy way, an d it is easy to see how this approach would lead to narcissism. I read about a serial rapist who was raised by his parents to think he could do no wrong and this is how he went down the wrong road- his name is Andrew Luster and he was Dog the Bounty Hunter's first high profile capture, and his prison sentence is so long it is basically life without parole.

Reactions: Weebster