• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
Screenshot 20200103 162539 comgoogleandroidyoutube Screenshot 20200103 162537 comgoogleandroidyoutube

I'm too much of a pussy to jump and I live an hour away from the airport so I've opted for hanging. . Can anyone give me an idea of what she has wrapped around her neck/good materials to hang yourself with?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm not sure, but I know some people have used padded collars sold for erotic asphyxiation.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, MsMaudlin, Kira and 5 others
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
I'm not sure, but I know some people have used padded collars sold for erotic asphyxiation.

I was trying to Google that but nothing came up. Maybe it's illegal in my country

I can only see dog collars but I don't know if they'd be comfortable enough or even be able to do the job. I'll keep searching.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Look at the whole video (showing the siphon effect) and you'll get a better idea of what is being used to pad the ligature.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Just out of morbid curiousity - what has the airport got to do with your ctb? Is this a method I haven't heard about somehow; ctb by plane?

Reactions: sleepy dog
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

Here's the video for those who haven't seen it.

Still not sure what exactly the collar or padding is but maybe i will rewatch the video

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisisjustadream, MsMaudlin and intheend
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Just out of morbid curiousity - what has the airport got to do with your ctb? Is this a method I haven't heard about somehow; ctb by plane?
I've been wondering that same thing, but I didn't really want to ask.

N

NotSoComfortablyNumb

Another failed attempt -.-
Jan 4, 2020
You can use a towel wrapped around a belt apparently

Reactions: Elekrel
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

Reactions: Elekrel
N

NotSoComfortablyNumb

Another failed attempt -.-
Jan 4, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/
Someone finally gets the 27 ideation!!! Thank you! I turned 28 two weeks ago and on my last day of 27 I cried and cried and cried

• Hugs
Reactions: HannahB
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Kindred spirits ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: NotSoComfortablyNumb
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Anyone ever tried with a padded collar, like in the video above?

i presume this would put less pressure on the trachea than a rope might, but i'm also not certain it will distribute enough pressure to compress carotid arteries.

Edit: just noticed the S ring connected to the padded collar. So the extra force from the partial suspension is not translating into a tighter grip on the collar. Yet it still works!

Edit 2: i looked further in the comments and the author of the video noted:

There is also blood flowing into the skull through the carotids, which are not closed down unless the person's full weight is on the neck, or they used a slipknot that cinched down. But with the veins compressed and blood flow out of the head impeded, blood is not flowing through the head on the circuit at full speed, and the person cannot regain consciousness. From that point, they strangle to death.

So it seems to be better to do it with a slipknot as many others have suggested.

Last edited:
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
I've been wondering that same thing, but I didn't really want to ask.

I was planning on jumping from the airports carpark. A lot of people have jumped and died there so thought I would have a good shot.

• Hugs
Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I was planning on jumping from the airports carpark. A lot of people have jumped and died there so thought I would have a good shot.
That's so much less epic than whatever was going through my mind, but it makes so much more sense!

Reactions: Deleted member 8782