• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i recently posted a series of questions regarding the night night method and i plan to practice it today only but it had very few replies. those questions were quite specific so i am having trouble finding their answers in common megathreads. i also tried the night night megathread and i have enough info from that place too but i just had a few more questions so i posted that thread recently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Maybe try asking directly in the megathread what you're confused about.
Scroll through all the comments in the megathreads too someone might have already asked something similar.

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye! and Praestat_Mori
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Maybe try asking directly in the megathread what you're confused about.
Scroll through all the comments in the megathreads too someone might have already asked something similar.

yeah guess i'll try that. appreciate the help buddy
Hope this helps
??

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
thought it'd but idk why very few people have engaged yet. appreciate you guys caring enough to help <3
Imo NN isn't very common bc it looks easy but actually it isn't. I would say it's much harder to overcome SI with NN than full hanging - tightening a ratchet or tourniquet with your own hands is very difficult (It'd be at least for me). Compressing the arteries is also not as easy as it looks.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye! and rozeske
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
If I can help you I will.
words alone mean a lot thank you <3
Imo NN isn't very common bc it looks easy but actually it isn't. I would say it's much harder to overcome SI with NN than full hanging - tightening a ratchet or tourniquet with your own hands is very difficult (It'd be at least for me). Compressing the arteries is also not as easy as it looks.
surely, although if and only i manage the arteries to be compressed well enough, i think the tightening of belt( i m using it instead ) wouldn't be that hard..and like even if you apply a bit of pressure, the arteries would be compressed so blood supply would be stopped whatsoever. right?