• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Whether it's MDS or another trusted supplier, I need an SN source to CTB. I really need to CTB, either now or in the not-too-distant future. I won't go into detail, but my quality of life is actually very low and going downhill; there will inevitably come a point when I will need to CTB. For me, it won't be a decision that I can put off for another day, but a necessity that I will be forced to do. I really mean this.

I've been a member for many months, almost a year, so I'm not a suspicious new account. I'm not an infiltrated pro-lifer who wants to shut down yet another resource for suicidal, desperate people. Anyone who has seen me interact on the forums will know this, but if you haven't, if you don't know me, look at previous threads and posts of mine - you will see that I am the antithesis of a pro-lifer.

As such, I'm asking any kind-hearted soul out there to please PM me with an SN source. Thank you very much.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hey have you been succesfull in getting a source? I live in Germany and looking for a source too.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Whether it's MDS or another trusted supplier, I need an SN source to CTB. I really need to CTB, either now or in the not-too-distant future. I won't go into detail, but my quality of life is actually very low and going downhill; there will inevitably come a point when I will need to CTB. For me, it won't be a decision that I can put off for another day, but a necessity that I will be forced to do. I really mean this.

I've been a member for many months, almost a year, so I'm not a suspicious new account. I'm not an infiltrated pro-lifer who wants to shut down yet another resource for suicidal, desperate people. Anyone who has seen me interact on the forums will know this, but if you haven't, if you don't know me, look at previous threads and posts of mine - you will see that I am the antithesis of a pro-lifer.

As such, I'm asking any kind-hearted soul out there to please PM me with an SN source. Thank you very much.
Pm sent x

Reactions: AlcoholicsCalculus
B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Hey have you been succesfull in getting a source? I live in Germany and looking for a source too.
I'm looking into it as well, from Italy, still dont have access to PMs and obviously not an "infiltritate".

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
I have some europe only sources, ill send them to you if i dont forget later

Reactions: tbroken
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
I'm looking for a source too from UK but can order world wide.

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
If you live in Germany it really shouldn't be too difficult to find. I'm like your eastern neighbor, but you should definitely look the other way.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
If you live in Germany it really shouldn't be too difficult to find. I'm like your eastern neighbor, but you should definitely look the other way.
Mostly people order from poland , idk if its so easy as you say it is.

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
Sorry to hear about all this, I hope you find your source!

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
PM please. I really need it and can't find it i'm begging you please

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
Mostly people order from poland , idk if its so easy as you say it is.
I've made a mistake, I'm your western (not eastern) neighbor 😁

You shouldn't have any problems ordering from Poland. I can tell you from my own experience Poland has multiple reliable sources.

Easy? idk, I've probably spent tens of hours looking for sources within the EU that deliver to private persons. I've found sources in other EU-countries too. If I couldn't get anything, I would've registerd myself at the chamber of commerce as self-employed. I would be able to order without problem from a lot of reliable sources then.

Last edited:
W

wishfulthinking1967

Mar 10, 2024
I would be interested in a source.
Ideally sn would be my preferred method.
But spent hours looking.