• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
there was someone i heard online, related to working with youth, who seemed helpful- but i couldn't find how to connect with them. I tried reddit bureaus of investigation, but the issue seemed different than their focus.

if someone maybe could help, I could share their name? or if there was help for other youth workers, I could share their book?

I saw numbers for the person, but with wait times, it could be overwhelming to try and wait on each number. the numbers were also not clearly posted by the person, so trying any of them seemed dicey possibly. maybe if they cared enough or had problems from it, they would've contested it, but still I feel confused about trying those numbers.

the person is a professor, but I haven't seen profs help people connect to other profs- if I asked another prof who I called by accident, and their voicemail sounded more active and maybe facilitation

the last time I tried to ask the person a question, went unresolved. I worry my pain is making me ask, even though the person seemed not that helpful or maybe even kind, ah I am scared. I didn't see anyone talk about their concept, 'radical youth work'

(except one clinician, who was a bad word