death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
So I have decided to ctb 2 days from now and its kinda scary altho I don't admit it.
I just want someone to be there through the process when I take meds and sn. I know it's too much to ask as it could be uncomfortable and painful for people but I just want someone to be there on call with me, I wouldn be less scared and lonely ig.
If you're up for it just dm me, I would really appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, FallenDown, Ε. Η. R. and 3 others
ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023
if you cant find anyone Id be happy to be there for you as long as discord is fine by you

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I don't think I would be very good in a situation like that; I would be scared too. But I'm here for you if you need anyone to chat with beforehand. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. 🖤

• Love
Reactions: klevarie, Freyja13 and death's lover
V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I can be there for you if you are planning ctb after two days that's my date too idk if I can dm since I just joined

• Hugs
Reactions: death's lover
V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I do actually have both thou I don't use telegram much so I would prefer discord if it's possible

D

dissociatedwhimp22

TotallynotaCoward
Oct 4, 2023
Not sure if you already decided who would you wanna do it with but I'm looking to understand death from other perspectives and also perhaps do it too some day too (preferably around December of this year). I got discord, Instagram and telegram. We can also have a chitchat before you ctp so you would settle into it comfortably :)

Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
We are all here for you mate. Im open on discord telegram or insta if you ever need someone

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
So I have decided to ctb 2 days from now and its kinda scary altho I don't admit it.
I just want someone to be there through the process when I take meds and sn. I know it's too much to ask as it could be uncomfortable and painful for people but I just want someone to be there on call with me, I wouldn be less scared and lonely ig.
If you're up for it just dm me, I would really appreciate it.
Livestream it. We can all be there to support you.

Reactions: gravesfrommiami

Oct 2, 2023
hey I know a lot of people have responded but id love to be there for you if possible, i wish you a safe passing, I have a discord

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I would like to but do you think police would be suspicious? Since you can't delete anything after you die so...

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I tried joining but the link is invalid. Is the server gone? If not would you mind sending a new link?

Y

Yuri_gami

Oct 10, 2023
please send another link, I think it expired.