• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
if you are talking about general anesthesia then only if you have a licence and usually directly from a laboratory.

the best thing that you can get OTC is probably lidocaine, and only at max 5% concentration. anything stronger requires a prescription.

Reactions: autumnal
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
The only general anesthetic I know of is found on ebay. It's called 2M2B. It's fifty bucks. However, I'd advise telling the seller the "legit" reason you are buying it for.
I know this because I have it in my possession.

You might want to research on it and consider supplementing it with another CNS depressant like an opiate on the off chance it doesn't work.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
The only general anesthetic I know of is found on ebay. It's called 2M2B. It's fifty bucks. However, I'd advise telling the seller the "legit" reason you are buying it for.
I know this because I have it in my possession.

You might want to research on it and consider supplementing it with another CNS depressant like an opiate on the off chance it doesn't work.
Found it on amazon but it says not for human use. Research only.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
If you know a diller that sells Psychedelic drugs, most chances he will have Ketamine, I don't know if that's what you looking for

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Im not quite sure why you would take a general anesthetic as unless you take enough, you just go to sleep temporarily. Also getting the dose right isnt that easy. Anesthetics are typically infused, so single bolus doses just give you a bit of a sleep. I know cos ive injected Propofol (The drug Michael Jackson died from). I was knocked out for about 15minutes then woke up, feeling quite refreshed actually.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Found it on amazon but it says not for human use. Research only.
People in forums used that to get drunk without hangover effects. And was once used for anesthesia.
Yes, it would say that. And that would be good for an excuse.

98% is safe according to bluelight.