Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
So I was on Celexa for about 3 years, it seemed to work fairly well throughout. I then quit taking it for about 6 months and have started it back up again as of the last few weeks. The thing is, I feel like it's making me very tired and dizzy this time. I didn't have symptoms like this while on it before.

It seems weird that if I tolerated it fine the first time, it would give me problems the second time. Anyone have experience with this or know if it's common? TIA.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Worthless_nobody
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
I have had the same effect but on mirtazapin.
In the beginning I could handle 30mg and after 9 months off 7.5 mg makes me very sleepy. I don't know how could I drive my car early in the morning these days.

Reactions: Circles and Angst Filled Fuck Up
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes that happened to me. I took Zoloft for years without any noticable side effects and was off it for about 3 years until I tried taking it again recently. I had horrible insomnia, nausea, no appetite, extreme spaced out dizzy feeling. I gave it almost a month before I couldn't take it. I asked the Dr why it effected me differently this time around and he said our brain chemistry changes over time and specifically in my case trauma changed my brain. He said it's quite common for this to happen and he saw this in many patients. Im sorry your going thru this it's so frustrating.

Reactions: Moony21, Circles and Angst Filled Fuck Up
P

Pineal Gland

Nov 29, 2019
I have had the same effect but on mirtazapin.
In the beginning I could handle 30mg and after 9 months off 7.5 mg makes me very sleepy. I don't know how could I drive my car early in the morning these days.
Few different doctors have said to me that smaller doses of mirtazapin is better for sleeping because it makes you more sleepy than big doses. They have suggested taking 7.5 mg (for sleeping). But what is prescribed to me at the moment is actually 45 mg. So I take half of that. Hah. (bigger doses are for depression)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moony21