• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Want some more wack-ass things Seer comes up with? No? Oh well, here's something I came up with and had chat vote on, it's Camp Sasylum!

So...what the hell is this anyway?

Camp Sasylum is a story thing where the mods and admin are like those camp leaders who are literally just campers with more special privileges and the campers are all mentally ill in some way. The Asylum part is due to the fact the patients/campers are all kept in a special confinement where they rescue those from their prior places of living or from the other psych wards to bring them in a more familiar caring setting. The admin is the overseer and the mods are just pretending to be the guards and wardens to save face for pr reasons, but in all actuality, they're still in the same boat as the patients/campers. In other words, take camp, Sasu, and asylum stories and put it into one.

This was based on way too many dreams I had of Sasu being in an asylum and like a summer camp of sorts. The camp has many activities like your standard campsite with the bonus of nights under the stars and a different type of really fast zipline. As for the Asylum, it's placed in a remote area are people are brought there from their main place of residence and brought to a safer place. Rain runs the facility and has some help from mods like Dot that are very close to her. There are no standard outfits unless someone wants to design some (preference for unisex outfits, but yknow)...Thank god I didn't put an academy AU part in this, right? That'd be really roleplay like. I'll post dream stories from this wack thing here.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Yes, since your name on here is Spectre, that's only logical.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
In this fantasy, can I be the sassy cis gay twink I was always meant to be? 😭

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
In this fantasy, can I be the sassy cis gay twink I was always meant to be? 😭
Hell yeah!
So here's a dream that came up last night;
I was unpacking my stuff from the Sasylum to get settled in a cabin when I heard an argument break out and I heard someone yell out; "You shit in my fucking bed!" I looked out and saw it was Skitty and some other person duking it out (for lack of a better term) and outside with them Spectre was videotaping it and laughing way too hard. I hadn't seen my bunkmate yet, but I'm glad it wasn't Skitty. Beel entered the cabin as well and I was kinda glad I wasn't the only gay twink in my cabin at that point. All he said was; "Damn, that fight outside is wack as fuck, I wonder if someone's drunk or high of their ass" and I just ended up laughing.

Last edited:
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Hell yeah!
So here's a dream that came up last night;
I was unpacking my stuff from the Sasylum to get settled in a cabin when I heard an argument break out and I heard someone yell out; "You shit in my fucking bed!" I looked out and saw it was Skitty and some other person duking it out (for lack of a better term) and outside with them Spectre was videotaping it and laughing way too hard. I hadn't seen my bunkmate yet, but I'm glad it wasn't Skitty. Beel entered the cabin as well and I was kinda glad I wasn't the only gay twink in my cabin at that point. All he said was; "Damn, that fight outside is wack as fuck, I wonder if someone's drunk or high of their ass" and I just ended up laughing.
i wish i had funny dreams like this. 😂 that sounds so surreal and wild

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm a grown up,no camp for me thank.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Fair enough lol
There was a daydream I had while bored asf at work where Blanket and Kaze tried jousting with pool noodles and someone was playing anime music in the background

Last edited:
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Woke up from an interesting dream this time around. The dream was of Rain catching someone sneaking alcohol into camp and not inviting her to drink with them (the joke rule is that if you bring alcohol in, ask a buddy to drink with you). The person turned out to be AN who felt bad about this and invited everyone to drink with her around a campfire. During this, there were some drugs passed around. There was some drunk karaoke and someone wearing a hula skirt singing macarena while another group of people went into the forest and came back after about a half hour. I didn't ask what happened there though because I was just roasting marshmallows for s'mores.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Ok, another one was when Omar had a wacky combo of drugs and alcohol, wearing a tutu around him and said; "I'm a pretty princess" before jumping off of a diving board into a pool.

• Informative
Reactions: marina
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
While I've never been to camp, I really like the idea of being rescued from mental institutionalization and snuck into a safe, supportive, and genuinely caring setting like Camp Sasylum. I get the feeling that Camp Sasylum would also be LGBTQ+ safe and supportive, so bonus points for that camp. Would the camp include a library? Some vegan options for food? How long can the campers stay there? One of the strong criticisms I have against forced hospitalization is that it can result in homelessness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Camp Sasylum has a library bc campers can be able to learn about methods, drug use, and whatnot. LGBTQ+ safe ofc! Vegan options for food is always there and campers are welcome to stay as long as they need. There's two places connected to the place. The camp itself and there's also the more general place in the Sasylum for those who need/want to stay longterm. I love the idea of being rescued and snuck away from an environment that others do not really understand nor seem to want to understand and brought into a better place as well. Escapism at its finest. There's no homelessness here!

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Within Camp Sasylum, there's a hidden area across a bridge by a rock that rests upon the left stake. Instead of it being a reference to The Lorax and saying "Unless", it says "Useless". If someone with enough willpower attempts to move it, a shiny light will appear. Once this light dims a bit, there is a gem to be seen where the light was on the dirtied side of the rock. Legend has it that a curious camper many moons ago at midnight did all of these steps and the camp was transported to a place called the Suicide Labyrinth where this person found a boy and a girl, close in age (around their 30's), standing side by side as spirits. They told this camper that since they found this secret, they got to choose the ctb method of choice and will be able to live inside the labyrinth forever or they can come with a group of friends. There was no time limit so each day, they arrive once and again for three weeks, exploring the labyrinth before one final day, they brought a group of friends. The boy and girl were spellbound to have seen this and gave the group a fulfilled promise to live in the labyrinth by everyone taking turns one by one murdering themselves or each other.