• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm on day 3 sober off that lovely evil drug called Adderall. I knew I would feel like shit I have come off a number of times. But because I struggle to throw away the pills I've relapsed. I've even relapsed not having pills and going back to phsyc doctor after 3 months sober. Yea I have an addiction issue on top of other issues. Today was ok I went to gym and I did eat but I'm really hungry again and cannot drag myself to the grocery store. This guy texted me and made me feel shitty and that added to my already more sensitive state. Yea I feel really suicidal right now because I can't will myself to do shit. It generally gets better after first week but these first days Shew! I just want to find a cliff and jump off. Hard to deal with the resurgence of emotions.

Reactions: I've waited so long
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm on day 3 sober off that lovely evil drug called Adderall. I knew I would feel like shit I have come off a number of times. But because I struggle to throw away the pills I've relapsed. I've even relapsed not having pills and going back to phsyc doctor after 3 months sober. Yea I have an addiction issue on top of other issues. Today was ok I went to gym and I did eat but I'm really hungry again and cannot drag myself to the grocery store. This guy texted me and made me feel shitty and that added to my already more sensitive state. Yea I feel really suicidal right now because I can't will myself to do shit. It generally gets better after first week but these first days Shew! I just want to find a cliff and jump off. Hard to deal with the resurgence of emotions.
And Fuck That Guy Dude. Fuck everyone. everything you are doing is in the right step.

Reactions: Final Escape
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm going to make you Jelly I'm Having Lasagna. :P

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lol! Thanks, I found some peanut butter and apples. I'm craving a huge piece of juicy steak.

Reactions: I've waited so long