l8tony

l8tony

Broken beyond repair 💀
Dec 17, 2021
Now usually I hate asmr because it's like having a fly in your ear. You just want to slap the person because it sounds like I'm inside their mouth instead of next to them. Just shuddering think about it. Annoying and uncomfortable to my sensitive ears I guess. But I came across this channel looking for just comfort and felt better after listening. I just wanted to share it to someone who is alone. It might make you feel better it might not. It's only temporary so probably like me you'll return to the real world with continuous deep depression. It's just like a rest stop or a helping hand feeling. This is the one I listened to. I'm a weirdo it seems..

• Love
Reactions: noaccount and OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
That was nice. I am having a hard time today after some bad news. She sounds exactly like a girl I used to voicechat with.

• Hugs
Reactions: l8tony and 4eyebiped
l8tony

l8tony

Broken beyond repair 💀
Dec 17, 2021
That was nice. I am having a hard time today after some bad news. She sounds exactly like a girl I used to voicechat with.
It's hard to face some battles alone. Hoping get one great day with good news. You're doing great and know we got your back 👍