• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
After you've exhausted the ASMRs, all your favorite bands, music shows, pranks, travel channels, vloggers, comedians, bad auditions, whatever else, what's left?

I need distractions but I'm seriously running low atm.

Got anything?

Reactions: Xaphous, appalachian moon, Final Escape and 5 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
After you've exhausted the ASMRs, all your favorite bands, music shows, pranks, travel channels, vloggers, comedians, bad auditions, whatever else, what's left?

Got anything?
Tre Melvin
Drew gooden
Cody ko
Noel Miller
MISTA GG ESPECIALLY HIS PREDATOR CHRONICLES
Also, Leon lush

Reactions: BipolarExpat
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
videos about animals/nature

technology, AI development, simulation theory

the "fringe" side of Youtube: examples: Coast to Coast, Mark Passio (former Satanist), Michael Tsarion, David Icke, Leo Zagami, Patricio Dominguez (shaman with experience with DMT), John Lear, Steven Greer, etc...

Reactions: Bluedew and BipolarExpat
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Got anything?
I recommend Youtube videos that are history related. Very interesting stuff. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction...

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, 21Neberg, Kuolema and 1 other person
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I actually would love if I could delete that waste of time app off my tablet and never see it again, the amount of time I've wasted on it is unbelievable, it's a far too easy way of getting stuck into a dopamine loop where you sit there hopping from one video to another, if I was a mentally stable person who was capable of obeying rules I set for myself I'd disconnect from the internet as much as I possibly could.

Reactions: Ratbat, appalachian moon, keara and 5 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

Got anything?
Have you ever heard of Alan Watts? He was a British philosopher and has some really good points, and messages. You can get lost in his words for months!

Reactions: Ratbat
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Any of the "How it's made" videos. Colored pencils, ball bearings, wire rope, condoms, coins... Fascinating industrial processes.

• Love
Reactions: Bluedew, inconsequential, not_a_robot and 1 other person
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I actually would love if I could delete that waste of time app off my tablet and never see it again, the amount of time I've wasted on it is unbelievable, it's a far too easy way of getting stuck into a dopamine loop where you sit there hopping from one video to another, if I was a mentally stable person who was capable of obeying rules I set for myself I'd disconnect from the internet as much as I possibly could.

^ solid points

But until then..,right or wrong.

This made me laugh,....I haven't laughed in 3-4 months:

This made me cry. I haven't cried in at least a year:

And this has been allowing me to rest some...

Have you ever heard of Alan Watts? He was a British philosopher and has some really good points, and messages. You can get lost in his words for months!

Yes, I went through a pretty long Watts stage (along with Terrance McKenna)....when I was either nearly balanced or manic. Strangely I can't really handle either of them when depressed. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
You could spend the rest of your life watching all the YT videos on the truth about 9/11 and dozens of other conspiracy facts. Or spend countless hours watching videos of people trying to predict the exact date of the Rapture.

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
I can hardly find anything interesting. youtube is all the same standardized crap nowadays

Reactions: throwaway123 and not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

You can use it to your benefit though by watching videos that are not only entertaining but educational.
I can hardly find anything interesting. youtube is all the same standardized crap nowadays
Depends on where you look.
^ solid points

But until then..,right or wrong.

This made me laugh,....I haven't laughed in 3-4 months:

This made me cry. I haven't cried in at least a year:

And this has been allowing me to rest some...

Yes, I went through a pretty long Watts stage (along with Terrance McKenna)....when I was either nearly balanced or manic. Strangely I can't really handle either of them when depressed. :(

I was always a fan of Simon in American Idol. He's an asshole but he is also hilarious. There was a girl in my Highschool who was on American Idol. She didn't make it all the way to the top though. She was a decent singer and attractive(extremely dumb though) but they were looking for someone who is more than just decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential and BipolarExpat
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Bob Ross.

His voice and vibe is very soothing, and his paintings are kinda cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Got anything?
Hmm. if you just want a soothing voice in the background but just "word-salad" like a sleep-story, astrology and tarot readings. After two minutes I'm completely zonked out and it's just sound and pictures, I'd play them for hours and
never know what they said
I loved one with a russian accent.
And Beef and Dairy podcast or Welcome to Nightvale.
oh and the South American DMT videos for sure.
Alan Resnick/adult swim infomercials.
Mulchtown.

Last edited:
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
You could spend the rest of your life watching all the YT videos on the truth about 9/11 and dozens of other conspiracy facts. Or spend countless hours watching videos of people trying to predict the exact date of the Rapture.
I love watching religious nutjobs trying to explain how the world works. Pastor Stephen Anderson is my fav.

Got anything?
This channel has over 10,000 videos of random crap. Can be hit or miss though.

Reactions: mattwitt
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
also hypno fetish vids.
enjoy.
A cute british boy does weather videos. Force13. Has a sexy voice.
Learn a bit about weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocksandsand
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I spend too much time on YouTube, but on days you're bed bound, it passes the time, for sure....these channels are just a small amount I've subscribed to over the years.

I'm not sure how you are with creepy crawlies, but I love watching tarantula feeding videos. ‍♀️ I don't know why..
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIW-bpoAsZY5vnsEShgTSw

If you enjoy Japanese/Asian sweets, these channels are sorta ASMR, but also relaxing (at least to me)
https://www.youtube.com/user/decocookie
https://www.youtube.com/user/mosogourmet
https://www.youtube.com/user/RRcherrypie

What about doll repaints?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9rhLI9n0HZQ4fSB38aRkg

And finally, a channel about Ants. It's like a soap opera!
https://www.youtube.com/user/AntsCanada

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
This isn't youtube. But if you're prepared to see some fucked up shit and have a healthy amount of eyebleach at the ready, eFukt can be a fun way to waste an afternoon.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sometimes, I like watching videos from insane Christian people and Christian scam artists for entertainment.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91 and inconsequential
Catch_The_Beaver

Catch_The_Beaver

Living corpse
Jul 2, 2019
Isaac Arthur and his videos on futurism are some of the most enjoyable videos out there.
This coming from a sci-fi fan.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's a shame, most Youtubers are shills though.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Tre Melvin
Drew gooden
Cody ko
Noel Miller
MISTA GG ESPECIALLY HIS PREDATOR CHRONICLES
Also, Leon lush

This dude right here knows what he's talking about. I watch the last three guys all the time. Fucking amazing. Here are my recommendations:
Have fun!

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I recommend Youtube videos that are history related. Very interesting stuff. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction...

If you're looking for more history, I recommend watching some of Mark Felton Productions' videos. They're short, informative videos about events in the First and Second World War.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
This is probably super niche but I regularly watch through this janky public access show called The Chris Gerhard Show. It can be hit or miss at times, but I haven't been able to find anything else out there like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: restingspot
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I just limit to whom I subscribed to, and just focus on the subscription feed, and I don't watch YouTube at night. I was a YouTube addict in the past, so need to conjure up a plan to mitigate this pestilence. It's hard at first , and in the end it liberates me.

Reactions: Orin
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Danfielfromsl is in my opinion the BEST YouTuber. Every time I recommend him to someone they've ended up rewatching all his videos within a week of binge watching them.

He's basically a YouTuber that runs stupid psycholicial experiments on people in video games. He's basically the master 'troll'. But he honestly has it down to an art. He spent 2 years crafting a custom Gmod map just to fuck with people in the most beautiful ways.

I won't recommend any particular video. They're literally all great.

(This is my personal favourite outside of the Gmod master piece)

Reactions: restingspot
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Is anyone into scambaiting videos at all? Kitboga is hilarious, especially when he does his "Edna" persona. NeeP is pretty funny too, especially how he tries flirting with scammers.

If you just want to see scammers getting rekt, Deeveeaar/Malcolm Merlyn (those two channels collaborate) and Jim Browning are satisfying to watch.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, restingspot and BeenDoneForSoLong
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Is anyone into scambaiting videos at all? Kitboga is hilarious, especially when he does his "Edna" persona. NeeP is pretty funny too, especially how he tries flirting with scammers.

When kit fucks with a scammer and pretends to be a flat earther. And the scammer actually corrects his spelling ect... That is such a fucking funny video.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, restingspot and SelfHatingAspie
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
When kit fucks with a scammer and pretends to be a flat earther. And the scammer actually corrects his spelling ect... That is such a fucking funny video.

"What on God's flat green earth?" :pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Love
Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I enjoy travel vloggers as it;s something I would very much enjoy to do myself. Two of the people I follow are Bald & Bankrupt, and Harold Baldr.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie and restingspot