• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Calling all dead by daylight fans from around the world who are on here would anyone like to play with me and my partners were looking for a 4th player figured we all share that 1 thing in common so...... anyone wanna die with us in a couple of matches?...... Possibly gets some challenges done? Have some fun?
I'm on xbox I know it's cross platform, What's that said my gamer tag is MonaTheMajo.
Hope to see you guys in the fog when the servers are backup.

Attachments

• okc1jiua0u191.jpg
    okc1jiua0u191.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: LunaXCBN
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Can play, 1.5k hours but quit in 2020
Looking to get back into it, would be cool to do it with some friends and not alone
I'm PC and EU, although region doesn't matter to me that much

mongoose23

mongoose23

Aug 3, 2022
Don't play, but love to watch YT vids from DBD creators. Wishing you two some fun games!

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Jan 13, 2020
Can play, 1.5k hours but quit in 2020
Looking to get back into it, would be cool to do it with some friends and not alone
I'm PC and EU, although region doesn't matter to me that much
Very nice we would love to play with you, what's your name on their I'll add you

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Very nice we would love to play with you, what's your name on their I'll add you
My steam name changes pretty much daily, and I'm not bothered to check atm but you can have my discord for the time being if you'd like

Reactions: LadyAlastor
LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Jan 13, 2020
My steam name changes pretty much daily, and I'm not bothered to check atm but you can have my discord for the time being if you'd like
I'd like that

Reactions: LunaXCBN