Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
oH FFS, We have been over this hundreds of times, its been made clear via this forum, that before she found SS she had already tried, but failed, the only thing SS did was give her support, and in a way, sadly gave her the path to succeed in her path.

The media carrying on does nothing but highlight, the failures in the public system as they try to lay blame to a anon forum, rather then admitting they could have done more to help a girl in true distress.
I have not clicked on the link, bar to see the date, I have no interest too,

I wish the media would view this site in a more mutual way, more then their one of biased pro life, maybe, just maybe then they will see the pro choice of side of thing's, but sadly that will never happen, as everyone NOT on this path has to be seen as choosing pro life, for fear of a negative reaction.

A lot of the accusations for Callie came from a heart broken mum, who simply could not, and would not understand her daughters choice, she failed, and understandably she is in denial, so is seeking all blame else were.

These threads in my personal opinion need to go away and stop, Stop letting the media have more fuel to work with against us, and those in a dark place, they will never understand us, so why bother?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Despondent, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I was just interested to read about her case and thought people might be interested in the response.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I was just interested to read about her case and thought people might be interested in the response.

cant see when you joined this site due to your restrictive profile choices, but have a search through, there's already so many threads on this and the other one who became public media after being here

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
cant see when you joined this site due to your restrictive profile choices, but have a search through, there's already so many threads on this and the other one who became public media after being here
March 2019

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I actually hadn't heard about her case until very recently, like a couple of weeks ago.

fair do's, have a search on this forum, many threads I belive were locked off though

this being the main one~

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/callie-lewis.31768/

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
oH FFS, We have been over this hundreds of times, its been made clear via this forum, that before she found SS she had already tried, but failed, the only thing SS did was give her support, and in a way, sadly gave her the path to succeed in her path.

The media carrying on does nothing but highlight, the failures in the public system as they try to lay blame to a anon forum, rather then admitting they could have done more to help a girl in true distress.
I have not clicked on the link, bar to see the date, I have no interest too,

I wish the media would view this site in a more mutual way, more then their one of biased pro life, maybe, just maybe then they will see the pro choice of side of thing's, but sadly that will never happen, as everyone NOT on this path has to be seen as choosing pro life, for fear of a negative reaction.

A lot of the accusations for Callie came from a heart broken mum, who simply could not, and would not understand her daughters choice, she failed, and understandably she is in denial, so is seeking all blame else were.

These threads in my personal opinion need to go away and stop, Stop letting the media have more fuel to work with against us, and those in a dark place, they will never understand us, so why bother?
Yesss, my exact sentiments!

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel