• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blitzk

Feb 2, 2024
They when you shoot yourself in the brain stem you die, do you feel the bullet or just feel a pain before you get shot? or is it just instant. (Using a .45 for my CTB attempt 7 days from now and i'm afraid of pain so i want it quick) Since i'm fucking tempted, everyday is empty, screams and being yelled at. Sometimes I just wonder if I just shoot others but I don't want to. I prefer just shooting myself. Or are there any other quick substitute methods? if say I loose access to the firearm? (I have strong enough rope just don't know where to do it.)

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Need to find out from people who have not died. There are a few that were unsuccessful. There a guy on you tube. Check it out.
pleaae don't shoot others. Don't take anyone down with you. This is your life, not theirs.