• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I read about this method not so long ago but it seems like a good option. I don't have access to caffeine powder/pills (I have headache relief pills which contain small amount of caffeine does that count?) but I do have access to energy drinks and regular coffee. How many cans of energy drinks would you say it'd take, like a super rough estimate. I have easy access to 16oz Monster Energy drinks.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
From what I've read of those recent posts it isn't an easy or reliable way to CTB. Definitely worth reading through and learning from people who have been there

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
I read about this method not so long ago but it seems like a good option. I don't have access to caffeine powder/pills (I have headache relief pills which contain small amount of caffeine does that count?) but I do have access to energy drinks and regular coffee. How many cans of energy drinks would you say it'd take, like a super rough estimate. I have easy access to 16oz Monster Energy drinks.
Avoid paracetamol, you are physically sick for days if you fail overdosing on that, caffeine powder is the only lethal one I know

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Only slightly fewer than the amount required for you to die of hyponatremia/water poisoning.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020

Doesn't work I tried, basically like what imagine menopause is like. You'll be back to work the next day, suffering a miserable existence.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I overdosed on caffeine once. I wasn't trying to kill myself, I just wanted to stay up. I made me restless and nauseous. I ended up in a hospital.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
i read somewhere that someone od'd on caffeine as a ctb method and honestly from their account when they got out of the hospital it wasn't the most funky day they've had.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Caffeine OD on painkillers will just not work based on the number of pills you'll have to take for the caffeine level in your bloodstream to be lethal. Remember that your body is built to prevent dangers as much as it could, and there's this glob in your stomach that will make it so much harder to absorb the pills before you throw them all up.

Also, energy drinks won't work. You'll have to drink A LOT of them, and there's a high chance you'll vomit before getting anywhere near the lethal dose. There were cases of people that accidentally died, but they are extremely rare.

I made a thread about my experience on caffeine OD. If you pain tolerance is high, then it's not impossible to ctb. Otherwise, I won't really recommend it. My pain tolerance is really high, and I still suffered from a great deal of discomforts. The most reliable way to OD on caffeine would probably through powder I'd say.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-full-take-on-caffeine-od.54456/#post-1017093

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Caffeine powder is easy to get in UK (we could swap with you if you are in US as you get SN easy) but as others have said maybe look at other ways and what you have and can get you would need a truck load