• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
I am sure there are more instances than literature, what are thoughts. People have suggested in the past.

Obviously, it will be awful, but once you are locked in you are essentially locked in if you handcuff yourself to somewhere and nothing to cut zip ties.

Maybe even combine it with something else.

Thoughts?

Case: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2665910720300475
Case: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._utilizing_cable_ties_A_report_of_three_cases

Case - Picture NSFW GRAPHIC:

I am sure more than the people above have done it, as literature only accounts for a portion of suicides, as most happen at home and are not disclosed.

Any opinions?

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I just discovered this reddit post too... why is nobody discussing this it seems like one of the most potentially accessible methods?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Must be terrible agonizing like that, no ? And it would take such courage to tie the things enough, don't you think ?

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Must be terrible agonizing like that, no ? And it would take such courage to tie the things enough, don't you think ?
Well apparently you're out within a few seconds & I've seen quite a few examples where they didn't tighten it that much. So is it any worse than other methods?

• Informative
Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Well apparently you're out within a few seconds & I've seen quite a few examples where they didn't tighten it that much. So is it any worse than other methods?
I didn't make any research but if you say you're out within a few seconds, maybe I should consider it šŸ¤”

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I didn't make any research but if you say you're out within a few seconds, maybe I should consider it šŸ¤”
I read 4 seconds from one source and 10 seconds from another, so I need to try to work out how quick it would be. I mean out as in unconscious, death takes several minutes. I'm also thinking I should probably get a hotel room even for this, because I bet than in a state of panic you couldn't guarantee not getting help, due to SI. I want this to be something I could just achieve under the covers, like the Last Five Acts says, but in reality I'm not sure it is.. I will also have to get something like maybe pliers to tighten these with.